Pizarro vs. Sunderland - Match Compilation [VIDEO]

Jumanji

The commentators were creaming over him, I would have left the commentary had the audio not gone horribly out of sync when I converted the .FLV.
I actually hadn't noticed at first that he not only started the move for the 3rd goal, but also got back quickly to directly set up Kolarov as well.

[flash=640,360]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=39570305&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0[/flash]

considering he was only on the pitch for 14 minutes, thats a great highlight video. Almost every thing he did resulted in a chance. His only issue is his age, because if he was five or so years younger i reckon he'd be playing a hell of a lot more games.

Sleeping_Easy said:
considering he was only on the pitch for 14 minutes, thats a great highlight video. Almost every thing he did resulted in a chance. His only issue is his age, because if he was five or so years younger i reckon he'd be playing a hell of a lot more games.
I think Adam Johnson could have done better really with those passes.

ive always said he was better than most on here thought, he got a right slagging after the lisbon game at home, even thought the whole team was shite. Should have started him from the start yesterday then take him off when the match was won.

M22 Blue said:
ive always said he was better than most on here thought, he got a right slagging after the lisbon game at home, even thought the whole team was shite. Should have started him from the start yesterday then take him off when the match was won.
He wasn't even bad in the Lisbon game. I can remember 2 or 3 goal scoring chances from his passes that were fluffed because of bad first touches.

Jumanji said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
I agree, and NDJ should not be no where near first team.

Jumanji Post subject: Re: Pizarro vs. Sunderland - Match Compilation [VIDEO]Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am

Maybe he could have done better, but Pizzaro had obviously been told to look for AJ every time and give it to him. He grew with confidence once he started to get success and was our best outlet. A good substitution & Yaya, Silva & Nige have got to start playing the ball out wide much more quickly. A winger will not always get past a defender but has a much better chance if given the ball early and in space. Too many are on the lads back, play him at Arsenal, and drum it into the players in training to feed him the ball as Pizzaro did yesterday & maybe we will see the Jonno that first came to city.

herrock said:
Too many are on the lads back, play him at Arsenal, and drum it into the players in training to feed him the ball as Pizzaro did yesterday & maybe we will see the Jonno that first came to city.
Not as simple as it sounds to implement mate.

cockneyblue said:
Very sensible player.

Yep. Granted he was only on for about 15 minutes, but for me he was the only City player who could hold his head high after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.