Pizarro vs. Sunderland - Match Compilation [VIDEO]

Jumanji said:
The commentators were creaming over him, I would have left the commentary had the audio not gone horribly out of sync when I converted the .FLV.
I actually hadn't noticed at first that he not only started the move for the 3rd goal, but also got back quickly to directly set up Kolarov as well.

Jumanji, many thanks for taking the time to make the video. Pizarro was the only reason why I bothered to watch Match of the Day. But alas, MOTD were creaming over having seven games to show and Pizarro got ignored.

Which piece of music did you use? I quite liked it, I love how the music kicked in when he made his first pass, nice edit.

Thanks again!

He gets the ball moving quickly and unlike most didn't have Flitcroftitis yesterday - picking out passes over 5 yards long and in a forward direction.

Him, Tevez and Kidd deserve some credit for not giving up yesterday.

herrock said:
Jumanji Post subject: Re: Pizarro vs. Sunderland - Match Compilation [VIDEO]Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am

considering he was only on the pitch for 14 minutes, thats a great highlight video. Almost every thing he did resulted in a chance. His only issue is his age, because if he was five or so years younger i reckon he'd be playing a hell of a lot more games.

I think Adam Johnson could have done better really with those passes.

Maybe he could have done better, but Pizzaro had obviously been told to look for AJ every time and give it to him. He grew with confidence once he started to get success and was our best outlet. A good substitution & Yaya, Silva & Nige have got to start playing the ball out wide much more quickly. A winger will not always get past a defender but has a much better chance if given the ball early and in space. Too many are on the lads back, play him at Arsenal, and drum it into the players in training to feed him the ball as Pizzaro did yesterday & maybe we will see the Jonno that first came to city.

This will happen, its like when Neville was saying last week about teams refusing to lose their shape when we try and move ball wide, easy to do the ball is passed in front of the left or right sided midfielder.

Pizzaro looks to get the ball in behind them, this then leaves the fullbacks no option but to get drawn wide, he did it against Bolton, Sporting and yesterday. Inevitably this must lead to the likes of Nasri and Silva finding themselves in more space.

dobobobo said:
Which piece of music did you use? I quite liked it, I love how the music kicked in when he made his first pass, nice edit.
Coldplay - Paradise. And I'm glad someone noticed :-). Cheers mate.

Jumanji said:
dobobobo said:

Arh! I never would of guessed it was them. I've not kept up to speed with Coldplay, will check out what they've been up to. Based on that track they've gone in a good direction!

Many thanks, I appreciate it!

dobobobo said:
Jumanji said:
dobobobo said:
Arh! I never would of guessed it was them. I've not kept up to speed with Coldplay, will check out what they've been up to. Based on that track they've gone in a good direction!

Many thanks, I appreciate it!
You would have to be pretty incredible to guess a musician by an instrumental track you've never heard before ;-). Not a big fan of the actual song, but I love the track.

Quite simply this guy should be used as our unknown quantity, our secret weapon coming on a sub in the second half but EARLIER!

He could wreak havoc.

Brilliant he was after coming on yesterday, the main reason we ended up with a point instead of none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.