Pjs...

bammy blue said:
no really men go commando and sleep with the window open even in winter!!! ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you wear if you have to share a double bed with your mate in a Wembley hotel?

a) PJ's
b) Undies
c) Go commando

ciderman22 said:
bammy blue said:
no really men go commando and sleep with the window open even in winter!!! ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you wear if you have to share a double bed with your mate in a Wembley hotel?

a) PJ's
b) Undies
c) Go commando
d) A strap-on,a camcorder,a Bin laden gimp mask, and a large grin

Edited for comedy value.

I move too much in bed to wear PJ's. With pants I end up with a wedgie of doom, with a top I nearly strangle myself and restrict blood flow.

Boxers all the way.

Depends what you mean by Pyjamas really. There's the flannel ones which come in gaudy designs and the top buttons all the way down and they have little lapels. They're strictly fo the pipe and slipper brigade. like these:

wolsey-patterned--pyjamas-1.jpg

Then there's the other type which are just "Lounging" apparel really and are just a cotton tee shirt and either shorts or long bottoms.

The lounging ones I have some of and are really comfy and great when you get home and want to relax.

Not PJ'S as such, but i do have a shorts and tee shirt set that i wear in the evening. however when i go to bed i like to hang out with my wang out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.