PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Surely Tolmie's information isn't that groundbreaking and could mean 1 of 2 things.

A) The club are, in the event of a not guilty verdict, likely to take legal action against perhaps a number of journalists or media personalities

B) The club are simply preparing a defence/appeal with regards to a guilty verdict and perhaps using an avenue of external pressure on the IC as grounds for this.

Just standard practice, I would assume.

Your point B has been troubling me from the start.
The pressure the press/media, other clubs, all other outside pressures to find City guilty. I have wondered with all this how can City get a fair hearing.

The pressure from other bodies isn't very professional of them to assume guilt before the hearing.

I still having a nagging feeling this outside will play apart. I know people say their the Kings Council and won't be, but I can't help, feeling it !

Obviously public stoning won't be an option so I would make the squirmy worms compete in a running man style game.
Watch Roan and Castles fight it out with a rolled up broadsheet. Next up soap box Neville vs the Spitty prick in the thunder dome as Martin Samuel sips from a golden goblet.
The survivor will be allowed to return to the Etihad but without a heated seat or corporate package, they will be hung outside the main entrance in stocks where blues can aim balti pies at their fods.

They should all be put on an island along with Paula Vennells and the other management responsible for the Post Office scandal and left to fend for themselves, like that castaway TV series. I'd throw that hideous shithouse Peter Hebblethwaite, the P&O chairman on there also for good measure.

Have Der Speigel published any specials or exclusives on their shitty arse website about the Premier League coming after us?

Have they managed to cut and paste thousands of emails into a couple that look incriminating and point the finger at us?

Just asking.

Masters comes across as such a dill. What a stupid comment.

God only knows how he clambered up the greasy pole to get the top job. He must have sold his soul a thousand times and must owe so many debts to the rags and dippers.

Masters comes across as such a dill. What a stupid comment.

God only knows how he clambered up the greasy pole to get the top job. He must have sold his soul a thousand times and must owe so many debts to the rags and dippers.

He was 4th choice and chosen by the dippers and rags owners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.