PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think it's common knowledge the document was leaked to The times newspaper and many have speculated it came from Arsenal FC.

The 165 page document was leaked, that's not in any doubt and I would imagine that it's done no favours to the PL at the arbitration court.

I can’t remember where I heard it but it was said all he journalists had since seen he 165 page document. I’m assuming it was said on the POF pod by Maguire.

I can’t remember where I heard it but it was said all he journalists had since seen he 165 page document. I’m assuming it was said on the POF pod by Maguire.
A lot of people "have seen it" I would not believe anything said about any of our cases that make the media.

A bit like the "official letters" sent to the likes of Goldbridge that was clearly bullsh1t.

Can you clear something up for me? Maguire in his PoF podcast said this "they have raised some intriguing points in the 165 page document which I had to read overnight so, thank you very much to person X who sent it to me from our good friends in the media, ....".

But on the WNRH podcast he didn't mention he has seen it and I think you confirmed he said he hasn't seen the "claim". So he has either had a Goldbridge moment, the document distributed to the clubs wasn't a redacted copy of the claim as Lawton said in his article, or he has decided he said something he shouldn't have said on the PoF podcast?

Not really important, it's just bothering me :)
Email him direct at the Price of Football podcast via their website

probably. Rags are sneaky like that but above all else only looking out for their own interests. They may agree with us on spending restrictions but still stab us in the back on ffp.
Exactly! People on here getting giddy thinking we’re all matey with them now. Give your heads a wobble them lot will fuck is over at any opportunity! Fuckin scumbags!

Expert's keep to facts , analyse those and make a intellectual judgment based on them.

The UK media on the whole has already decided we are guilty.

The only experts you need to worry about are the independent PL panel and Arbitration panels verdicts.

The rest is just noise.

Whether we listen to the "noise" is up to each of us, I suppose. I don't mind listening to "experts" as long as I can trust what they are saying. I have learned a lot from the legal people on here, for example. I am trying to make up my mind whether I can trust Maguire or not.

Changing stories makes it more difficult to trust people. That's all I am saying.

Well yes, I am just trying to clear up if Maguire has seen the "document" or the "claim" (if they are two different documents and not the same document redacted as Lawton said in the article). I have no problems if he did, only a problem if he said he did and then later said he didn't. Trust is a big thing when you are listening to "experts".
Maguire stated clearly he had been sent the document. That was a stupid thing to say for an expert. I am sure he has seen the document but is now in delete mode.

Whether we listen to the "noise" is up to each of us, I suppose. I don't mind listening to "experts" as long as I can trust what they are saying. I have learned a lot from the legal people on here, for example. I am trying to make up my mind whether I can trust Maguire or not.

Changing stories makes it more difficult to trust people. That's all I am saying.
You want to know whether you can trust a particular journalist or not? Is that a serious question? Those days are long gone I'm afraid, and I'm talking decades.

Well yes, I am just trying to clear up if Maguire has seen the "document" or the "claim" (if they are two different documents and not the same document redacted as Lawton said in the article). I have no problems if he did, only a problem if he said he did and then later said he didn't. Trust is a big thing when you are listening to "experts".
It is simple. Either he misspoke or got told to forget he was sent the document.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.