PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As previously stated, we have been waiting for this day to finally arrive, we will be fully prepared and I'm convinced that we'll prevail..!

Pep is such an inspirational man and the guys above him are a bit shit hot too..

Gloves are off, genie is out of the bottle, time to go to work and finally grind these ****'s into the dust..!

I reeally hope we sue the shit out of everyone.

I said on Monday after the news broke that I am excited for this. I'm truly loving it now. Gonna be a lot of popcorn needed at the business end

Great from pep …
It’s like having one of your kids constantly bullied in school and steaming into the staff room ..,you know when enough is enough.

Up the Fooking blue.
I went to a parents evening when my lad was in junior school, the teacher was extremely negative about him and quite scathing although we had never had any previous insight about his behaviour from the school.

I tore off to the headmasters room and gave him a piece of my mind about feedback and keeping parents involved. Got a heartfelt apology from him and a few weeks later that particular teacher was gone.

Never any more problems.

A few real biggies in there to digest.

The bit where he says 'what will happen next, will it stop now? it is not because of uefa. Since the day the ADG took over it has been like this'

Last edited:
A few of them tried tricking him to spill the beans with clever (loaded) questions. Pep handled those questions well as English isn't his first language. However, i find Pep's accent hard to understand sometimes as he mumbles, maybe it's just me as I'm 25% deaf.

They also did the same with Mancini soon after he signed and they savaged him due to his lack of understanding English.
25% deaf ? Have you got 4 ears?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.