PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Really enjoyed my swim at the East Manchester Leisure Centre this morning knowing it was partly funded by our friends at ADUG (as well as Sports England & the National Lottery).
I wonder why the media never mention the massive investments made towards community facilities in that part of Manchester?
I'm currently sat in my friend's beautiful apartment in Ancoats, made possible by Manchester Life, a joint venture between MCC and ADUG.

Up the Blues.

Having just watched Pep, I feel even more attached to our club if that's possible.

We have literally all just witnessed our team coach, defend us with humility whilst throwing parting shots in a dignified manner to those concerned.

For me, it's above and beyond what any manager would be expected and of the opinion he would have asked to be able to do this, such is his passion. I truly believe, not only will Pep stay to outshine Fergusons acheivements and create a dynasty, I also feel that we have a ridiculous amount of evidence/skeletons that can and will bring down the prem and those hiding in the shadows at the various clubs. Our club from the very top as a nod of respect need to now back Pep for what he just done and use the full force at their disposal to shine a light on the actual corruption and discrimination.

I for one am personally looking forward to this case and all that entails, going after each and every club, media outlet and mouthpiece that has discredited us.

We are now stronger than ever before and am feeling us fans and club grow tighter.....

Come on City.....let's finally put them to the sword

Really enjoyed my swim at the East Manchester Leisure Centre this morning knowing it was partly funded by our friends at ADUG (as well as Sports England & the National Lottery).
I wonder why the media never mention the massive investments made towards community facilities in that part of Manchester?
They did mate. Negatively, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.