PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Before Pep's conference, klopp, howe, artera were all asked about it. Ten hag the other night. All declined to answer. Arteta twice said 'i can not answer that'. I havent seen other managers, but I imagine it will be similar.

Which is some contrast to the last time when with the Uefa charges, and even punishment, when everyone and anyone piled on. Klopp, Jose, Ole all couldn't hold back their own implied accusations. What has changed for them then suddenly have nothing to say.

What's that saying about it being at its darkest just before the Dawn?

The season and City have been reborn this lunchtime.

He spoke for us, now we must speak for him on Sunday and the rest of the season.

Win the fucking lot.

We can pay no bigger compliment than saying he spoke exactly how we would as Blues.

I'm so ready for Sunday.

Pep's finest hour.
Don't poke the sleeping tiger !

Back in the day when this country was looking to encourage foreign investors, the Prime Minister invited arguably the second most powerful man in the world to see an example of best practice in action, in one of the few growth industries we have.

He chose.....

3UY2HQF6F3534CHO4EXTSU73BY.jpg
Xi is a well known Barry Conlon fan.

Wow, that’s just pure desperation. Continuing the theme of abhorrent journalism.
He’s a typical ****. I have not read any balance in any article, nobody has taken the club perspective. Hopefully he and many other so called journalists might just ponder that spreading a truckload of shit might come back to bite them and the organisations they represent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.