PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I could actually see Spurs being the biggest mouthpiece for the nasty nine. When Pep mentioned Levy it was because of this, or that he wouldn't play ball with the Kane transfer. Either way, Levy has definitely done something to piss us off
Yeah, they certainly appear to be uppermost in Pep's mind for some reason.

Cheers mate
I thought I remembered someone saying FFP wouldn’t prevent Leeds or Portsmouth's situation.
FFP hasn't stopped Bury going to the wall either but apparently it's there to safeguard the sport.
Yeah right!
I don't always agree with Simon Jordan, but he's right when he says that the wage bills for the players are unsustainable (and unjustifiable?). This fact and agents' fees are a major factor in clubs' demise.
I'm waiting for certain clubs' bubbles to burst...

Martin Lipton making stuff up, surely not....

What a fkin drip that guy is..

He'd be the last person I'd confide in if I had any inside information..

Don't know who the lady was but she showed him right up there and his mate sat next to him, " Ooh, Pep must feel like tearing up his City contract now he's heard that the special one has pitched up at the swamp", what another ****..!

Sat there and said fcuk all, as he hnew he'd be chewed up and spat out too..!

Who the fcuk are these people..?

Cheers mate
I thought I remembered someone saying FFP wouldn’t prevent Leeds or Portsmouth's situation.
hasn't stopped Bury going to the

wall either but apparently it's there to safeguard the sport.
Yeah right!
I don't always agree with Simon Jordan, but he's right when he says that the wage bills for the players are unsustainable (and unjustifiable?). This fact and agents' fees are a major factor in clubs' demise.

Great article apart from

Yes, City have made a few cock-ups with their managerial appointments, but the good has very much outweighed the bad.

Each one has won the PL
I don't think he meant team managers I think he was referring to that guy in the early days that said we have bottomless pockets and would be spending trillions (or something similar) oh and Gary cook. Managers within the business rather than team managers.

Last edited:
While I hear your point, I don’t see how crazy wages or agent fees cause issue? Just don’t pay them! City have walked from many a deal for that exact reason, other clubs can do the same. Maybe if they did prices would come down? So it’s only unsustainable if a club spends beyond its means to acquire said players and in that instance it’s their fault not the system.
Spurs cannot moan about wages or fees when they claim Kane is worth £200m, they can’t have it both ways lol. Once teams do spend what they can’t afford and buy these players they then fail to make them fit and you double down on the issues. Nobody is forcing anybody to pay high fees or kickbacks, clubs bring it upon themselves unfortunately.
Just my tuppence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.