PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

“Once and for all”

My faith in the people running our club has NEVER waivered. Not once. Ever.
I’ve been pissed off plenty after some matches as football and its aftermath is an emotional game but my faith in our executives has never waivered. And it still hasn’t.
I am confident we will prevail here again.
Bit the key line in the statement HAS to be “once and for all”

This must be the very last time we take this sort of shit without punching back with everything in our arsenal or today, just like Valentine’s Day the other year, will simply be another day when the club allows itself to be smeared and slandered without evidence.
WHEN we win this one, our response has to be utterly ruthless and fully litigious and the FA need to be made fully aware that there are repercussions to lying about City.

We will prevail as we have right on our side.

Some of the charges relate to non-compliance with UEFA's ffp investigation.
Yes, but that’s just a filler and we can plead autrefois acquit. I know this is not a criminal charge in a court, but the principle is that we have been cleared of this by another body so it is unfair to try again.

Where’s our 1990s/early00s spirit gone? We used to have thick skin and could take anything. Our attendances went up when we got relegated, while our neighbours won the lot.

We didn’t fuck it off then and it should bring us together now.
Got to remember mate the old lot are still around but we have attracted new supporters that only know success. I live in Kent and so many young kids these days are wearing City tops. To be honest I struggle with losses these days and we were shit when I started supporting City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.