PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

9e3c14693b19b02fc4579a7a17c57b73.jpg

dcd1d8e1c370cf7e3007865c41bd767e.png

I didn’t see it but apparently Harris was talking about deciding our punishments, when what he should be talking about is that - as things stand - there are a number of possible outcomes, and at the very least, give equal weighting in what he said to all of them.
Shameless mudslinging to appease the pathetic red top armchair subscribers.
I hope he cops for an earful big time

I didn’t see it but apparently Harris was talking about deciding our punishments, when what he should be talking about is that - as things stand - there are a number of possible outcomes, and at the very least, give equal weighting in what he said to all of them.
I think you're confusing that utter twat with a professional journalist.

i asked last night if someone can get this in front of the club or media or can someone get this on Martin Keown’s twitter page? It’s basically Arsenal doing on an industrial scale what we are alleged to have done for Mancini . @Ric

Keown was part of the so called invincible team when this was going on and yesterday talked up the City “scandal”
It says in that article that the practice was legal but widely condemned. Unsure what anyone can do about it if it is legal, apart from mud sling, but I'd imagine they're not the only club finding tax loopholes that are unsavoury to yer man in the street but legal.

It says in that article that the practice was legal but widely condemned. Unsure what anyone can do about it if it is legal, apart from mud sling, but I'd imagine they're not the only club finding tax loopholes that are unsavoury to yer man in the street but legal.
City haven’t been accused of doing anything illegal to my knowledge, it’s all by intimation.

This is also true. Maybe she was referring to the supposed allegation we didn't operate in utmost good faith while they were trying to fuck us over .....
Yet every team in that time before FFP could spend what they wanted, but only City were fraudulent in their financial dealings. Yeah right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.