PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Who are the actual individuals who are the decision makers in the PL? The ones who have issued the list of charges? We keep reading the PL have said this and that etc but obviously there must be people driving this
Ultimately the Chair of the PL will have had to sign off the charges is my guess. And they are a Man Utd fan strangely. However, lawyers and accountants will have put the potential charges together. The PL board then had to signed off the final charges against us is my guess again.

Just looked at Daniel Levy connections.
He is on the board of the ECA (European Club Association) whos Chair is Nasser Al-Khelaifi and comes far Qatar. He owns PSG and did have talks with Levy, apparently, re investment in Spurs. When Martin Edwards left his seat on the ECA board, both Levy and our own Ferran Soriano applied for the seat. Levy got it, with the backing of, Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal. There's a surprise. At one time he was on the UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council, not sure if he still is.

The ECA website says its reps on the PFSC are van der Sar (Ajax) and Lawwell (Celtic).
UEFA listing also suggests Monaco and Leverkusen are the other two as of July 2022

Levy is still on the ECA executive board.

Thanks for clarification.

So if the evidence clearly shows ‘not guilty’ it still has to be voted on? Doesn’t say much for the one that voted ’guilty’ then in that case.
The only way you know that the evidence shows not guilty is the vote. Guilty/not guilty is an opinion.

i asked last night if someone can get this in front of the club or media or can someone get this on Martin Keown’s twitter page? It’s basically Arsenal doing on an industrial scale what we are alleged to have done for Mancini . @Ric

Keown was part of the so called invincible team when this was going on and yesterday talked up the City “scandal”
Asterisk next to that gold trophy then

Right wing playbook.. probably makes sense why its being copied by the American owners..

Keep repeating the same false beliefs again and again as if it'll somehow be wished into being true and have wall to wall coverage on TV as if we have stolen their righteous spots.

Sadly some people are just brainwashed into hating us and will never ever side with us.

Stop worrying about them and the media's toxicity. They will not relent!

I've done a lot of blocking on social media over the last week for just my mental well being.. we need positivity in our lives!

Only listen to true blues now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.