PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think it's reasonable to assume we'll be found guilty of not cooperating with the premier league. Our justification of course is they're , like uefa, leaking and potentially sharing information with our competition. We'll be done for that imo, as CAS set that precedent that , whilst acknowledging concerns over bias, it was not reason enough for City to not cooperate.

But for the grander charges regarding cooking the books and hiding payments and sponsorship, well that's something they have to prove and I've not seen anything suggest they can. Its an extremely serious allegation, potentially to the point of criminal proceedings against individuals, connected to or part of the Abu Dhabi royal family, for fraud, but as with the previous uefa charges seems to be substantially lacking in actual evidence. I'd be personally shocked if our management team were that stupid, if we've done anything of order I would expect it's something within the rules at the time that was retrospectively changed or seen as a grey area.

The stakes are incredibly high though now. I'm not sure the premier league thought this through. Win and they have to take unprecedented action against one of their biggest interests. Lose and they all but sign their own death warrant as a body capable of governing itself and it's members and even more so potentially open the door for a European super league and initiate the end of the dominance of English football commercially.

It's so clearly not in the PL's interests to pursue the charges, commercially or otherwise.. So on that basis it's blindingly obvious that there are other interests driving this.

They know their days are numbered in their current guise before the Independent Regulator is appointed and are therefore going out with a bang (at the direction of their Red puppet-masters).

It's so clearly not in the PL's interests to pursue the charges, commercially or otherwise.. So on that basis it's blindingly obvious that there are other interests driving this.

They know their days are numbered in their current guise before the Independent Regulator is appointed and are therefore going out with a bang (at the direction of their Red puppet-masters).
You are more confident than I am over the 'Independent Regulator'.

What if this turns out to be Garry Neville or Steven Gerrard?

Still a way to go until the title is decided, but I think the PL has given the club, Pep, the players and the fans the spark that was missing. Winning the title again and making it 3 PL titles on the run, and the PL having to watch when City lift the PL trophy at Brentford would be so funny.

Make of this what you will, but I've just been privy to some startling information that would blow the lid off PGMOL and the power brokers at the Premier League, if it became public. It involves a recording of a conversation between the match day referee and VAR official at a recent away match, a recording that is now in the hands of City.

It's my firm belief that City have compiled a dossier so incendiary, that the Premier League will have no choice but to totally exonerate the Club of any wrongdoing. If they don't, this is going nuclear. Either way, we hold all the cards and this explains why we're so bullish about the eventual outcome. The Premier League are on the back foot, and in my opinion, are currently lobbying the membership as to how best to quietly end the process. I have also been advised that at least one of the "Nasty 9" has had board level discussions with City, distancing themselves from the others in the cabal.

Pep's press conference tells us all we need to know. Watch it again, look at the anger and barely controllable rage in the mans eyes. His attitude wasn't based upon him being reassured about some poxy finances & bullshit charges, it was because he KNOWS exactly what is coming.

Sit back and enjoy the ride Blues.
I really hope this is true …

Said at the time that I bet Oliver and McCann would be pissed off with Atwell involving them Ultimately it was their job to say offside it was the Atwell who made the decision that Rashford was a ghost
Wonder what would have happened if our defence had all stopped playing as soon as the lino raised his flag

Make of this what you will, but I've just been privy to some startling information that would blow the lid off PGMOL and the power brokers at the Premier League, if it became public. It involves a recording of a conversation between the match day referee and VAR official at a recent away match, a recording that is now in the hands of City.

It's my firm belief that City have compiled a dossier so incendiary, that the Premier League will have no choice but to totally exonerate the Club of any wrongdoing. If they don't, this is going nuclear. Either way, we hold all the cards and this explains why we're so bullish about the eventual outcome. The Premier League are on the back foot, and in my opinion, are currently lobbying the membership as to how best to quietly end the process. I have also been advised that at least one of the "Nasty 9" has had board level discussions with City, distancing themselves from the others in the cabal.

Pep's press conference tells us all we need to know. Watch it again, look at the anger and barely controllable rage in the mans eyes. His attitude wasn't based upon him being reassured about some poxy finances & bullshit charges, it was because he KNOWS exactly what is coming.

Sit back and enjoy the ride Blues.
I hope this is true but we have heard this type of "revelation" many times before.

This club is run by serious professionals at all levels and if they say they have "irrefutable" evidence, thats more than enough for me, anything else would be a huge bonus.

Said at the time that I bet Oliver and McCann would be pissed off with Atwell involving them Ultimately it was their job to say offside it was the Atwell who made the decision that Rashford was a ghost
We would be 11 points ahead of the Scum if the officials had done their job.

Again, how does a super league help their rise? They won't be part of it. I can understand them wanting us out of the PL though
Surely if one powerful club is removed from the league that gives all these other clubs a better chance of top 4.

That's what the cartel will be whispering in their ear "help us get rid of City it will help your club get in Europe". Whilst they whisper this their true intention is to cause maximum disruption, chaos and other fans to lose faith in the PL.

Then like clockwork the red fanboys will be screaming for the Super League. I also think you misunderstood my original "ALL" the clubs.... I meant the top 6 including us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.