PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is how I'm rocking up to work tomorrow.

man-city-lawyers.gif

City believe they have complied. Plus it depends on what the PL was asking for, City may have thought they were fishing for something and were well within their rights to refuse.
I reckon this non compliance in my opinion is due to the sponsorships
I bet the prem league have ask to see all the sponsors Financial accounts which they don't have to and possibly called this non compliance

Fuck it, I ain't reading 153 pages of wums and wussies.
If they ban us I will still support them even if it's the conference but more importantly. All I had before 2008 was 1976, a play off final and Blackburn away. Since then, 93.20, the 100 point season, Brighton away last game and Villa last season. No fucker can take that away from me.
Finally to all the wussies. Uefa and the Hateful 8 thought they had us by the bollocks, can we just wait until the kangaroo Court decides before we throw the towel in ?

I kind of agree everyone is out to get you because your success and style of football is admirable.

However, you gotta play by the books and clearly how fast everything has happened means certain loopholes have been used and you'll have to pay a price unfortunately.

I think it will be points at the most and a hefty fine.

What still gets on my nerves is this connection that the wider footballing world makes between financial regulations and success. Just because you spent the most doesn't guarantee anything, if it did Chelsea would win the league based on the January transfer window alone. It's like they consider it cheating which is absolutely ridiculous either they want investment in the game or they don't and we have made them (the PL) a lot of money, the way they treat us is a joke.

What has long pissed me off is that football regualtors have used rules to limit rather than enhance competition.

Agreed. Find the people who insist on defending the board/ownership bizarre. They are not the club, the fans are, and they've embarrassed us. Regardless of the outcome the damage has already been done. Soriano has to walk and I'd be surprised if Khaldoon doesn't take a big step back in the future as well. We were there before them and we'll be there if they decide this isn't worth the effort anymore.
Fuck me

Where are my zebra print pants!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.