PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City were at pains to point out that they’d cooperated when they released their initial statement! Any thoughts would be appreciate, your input is excellent.
"Manchester City Football Club is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches of the Premier League rules, particularly given the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with. The club welcomes the review of this matter by an independent Commission, to impartially consider the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence that exists in support of its position."

"As such we look forward to this matter being put to rest once and for all."

It looks like City's version of co-operating is very different from the PL's ;)

The Prem should initiate an immediate investigation of Man United for fraud, impersonating an EPL contender, and give them a 2 year ban to the Championship. The UK media should also be charged with defrauding the public via gaslighting concerning Man United's credential's. Additional charges to be brought forward should include failure to defend on the pitch, 7 counts. Overstating the value of their players, at minimum 16 counts. Failure to appear which can't be disputed. The more I look at it, the more it may be appropriate to relegate them to League 1. These allegations relate to violations perpetrated in broad daylight and broadcast to an audience worldwide. This could result in further claims to injury by said audience as a result of exposure to this obscene event.

The Prem should initiate an immediate investigation of Man United for fraud, impersonating an EPL contender, and give them a 2 year ban to the Championship. The UK media should also be charged with defrauding the public via gaslighting concerning Man United's credential's. Additional charges to be brought forward should include failure to defend on the pitch, 7 counts. Overstating the value of their players, at minimum 16 counts. Failure to appear which can't be disputed. The more I look at it, the more it may be appropriate to relegate them to League 1. These allegations relate to violations perpetrated in broad daylight and broadcast to an audience worldwide. This could result in further claims to injury by said audience as a result of exposure to this obscene event.

Better case against the dippers

meanwhile this is the website:

It doesn't even exist!

Better case against the dippers

meanwhile this is the website:

It doesn't even exist!

I get "not available in your location".
Google told me that they withdrew from UK/Ireland in March 2019.:

Anyone in a different country or on VPN want to have a look?

I get "not available in your location".
Google told me that they withdrew from UK/Ireland in March 2019.:

Anyone in a different country or on VPN want to have a look?

I'm in Scotland, not working for me either. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.