PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Better case against the dippers

meanwhile this is the website:

It doesn't even exist!

There's at least one for every club in the league. Most have the exact same website design.

Now, call me a cynic but it's almost like they're just in existence to inflate the revenue of Premier League clubs because they've all tied their hands behind their backs by voting in FFP.

I've no idea how the FA rules compare to the PL's but one of the factors considered would be the fact that we accepted a one off payment of a million quid. There is no comparison TBH.

Of course there is, you may not prosecute but it certainly requires a full investigation.

What were the 99 questions that McManus & Magnier (Cubic Expression) asked to be addressed when they sold United? I can find references to the questions on the web but not the questions themselves. I wonder why nothing ever came of it, what with David Gill perfectly placed to investigate. /s

I've no idea how the FA rules compare to the PL's but one of the factors considered would be the fact that we accepted a one off payment of a million quid. There is no comparison TBH.
Good point. In my mind, I'd conflated both organisations. I still think Liverpool should have been sanctioned after that got into the public domain though. After all, it was a criminal act.

Yeah, or The FA receive information through other means. Contrast and compare Liverpool hacking incident in 2013.

"The FA has carefully considered the evidence it received in this matter, including information provided by both clubs involved, and has decided not to progress the investigation. This is due to a number of factors including the age of the alleged concerns."

I thought City hadn't provided much evidence in that case. That's also the FA, and not the PL. Very different.

I appreciate that I'm expecting there to be actual evidence for the PL to pursue and can't say what they have against us in the current one.

Our acceptance is one thing but an investigation could show that the dips 'gained' points etc which would effect other teams positions and in turn messes with the integrity of the PL.

They should therefore be fined/points deductions etc considered.

Cyril Smith lol.... that's made my night

I'll never be able to look at Tebas again without seeing the morbidly obese Rochdale nonce !!!
My mum tells me a funny story of the time we met Cyril at the market in Rochdale when I was about 3, He bent over to talk to me and I innocently turned to her whilst he was in earshot and asked my mum why is that man so fat lol!
I can't remember the story, but I wish I'd kicked him hard in the nuts instead Noncy ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.