PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We are more than a decade too late to start moaning about how unfair FFP is or how the rules of the PL don’t seem right.

We are being charged because a load of hacked emails made it look like we were cheating and our rivals have campaigned to get us charged.

I think the PL had no choice but to open an investigation once UEFA did. If I was them, though, I would have waited until after CAS to get some additional clarity. They rushed into it, I feel, and we are now seeing the consequences as the investigation plays out.

That's very interesting. Is the analysis of the case by IIRC available to view online?

This one, I think:

Reactions: Bez
Pinto (or whoever) hacked our email servers, not Liverpool's.

He also hacked Benfica's, Bayern Munich's(?), Doyen Sports (hence the Ronaldo alleged rape emails), a bank in the Cayman Isles, the Portuguese police team investigating him plus one of the judges in his case and many, many others.

That doesn't mean he's hacked the entire world.

Do you think here is an email on our server saying “I think the Dippers have hacked our scouting database”

Yes, I would have thought access to our own IP wouldn't have any personal information consequences. It wasn't a customer data base or something like that.
Are they not highly detailed scouting reports including personal details and character reports at the very least? They're not going to just be "he's really fast but can't defend for toffee" reports.

I think the PL had no choice but to open an investigation once UEFA did. If I was them, though, I would have waited until after CAS to get some additional clarity. They rushed into it, I feel, and we are now seeing the consequences as the investigation plays out.
I agree that PL had to look into it once uefa raised it but I do think the PL actually feel rules have been broken. Following the arbitration case in 2021 city had to supply info (I assume they did) so the PL could quite easily have said they saw the documents and their is no case to answer.

That they have progressed this and the considerable risk of claims if they lose does make me feel this way. For clarity I am not saying city are guilty just that I don't think the PL would have rushed into it with what could be at stake.

He also hacked Benfica's, Bayern Munich's(?), Doyen Sports (hence the Ronaldo alleged rape emails), a bank in the Cayman Isles, the Portuguese police team investigating him plus one of the judges in his case and many, many others.

That doesn't mean he's hacked the entire world.
So what was his reasoning behind those choices? Not exactly a random selection which makes it all the more likely that he was being paid to hack certain specific servers.

As already stated in last several pages, all banks are guilty of some money laundering, but no one on the scale of Standard Chartered, their fines outweigh all other banks and the business of money laundering is so profitable that fines of 1 billion dollars plus are but a fraction of the money made laundering for terrorist states and their various connected terrorist organisations.

Anyhow, all incidental as their connection to liverpool will never come under investigation by the football authorities as Standard Chartered are under constant investigation by the relevant financial authorities and this has no direct connection to who or what they sponsor. But, the fact the press completely ignore the actual connection is IMO still laughable as if they sponsored City I think we would see a different standard of reporting, as usual.

That doesn't mean he's hacked the entir
So what was his reasoning behind those choices? Not exactly a random selection which makes it all the more likely that he was being paid to hack certain specific servers.
Paid to hack ours and threw the others in to make it look as if it was random??

It looks like you got off lightly. Smith was a serial paedophile but, like Savile, his noncing wasn't discovered (disclosed?) until after his death.
He left out the part where Smith brought him into the store rooms and gave him a right bumming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.