PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sorry to be bit uneducated on this but does anybody know :-
1) When the Kangaroo court is likely to be ?
2) How the hearing went and if it went to a second hearing ?

I appreciate both parties are not keen to LEAK anything unlike Rick Parry and his cronies at UEFA but it is clearly unacceptable for our fans to have to suffer this charade for Months/Years.Surely it would be in the interest of both parties to resolve it as quickly as possible, particularly MCFC.
Dont believe anyone thinks it will be soon , we have as long as needed to get our defence ready , think it will be a while off yet

I have become very suspicious of people who say or do certain things and believe they are either lying or stupid when it comes to football or politics but I am sure your right about the research on lying the other thing is that the tribunal are not asking me or your about these things but some of the most powerful and wealthy people and have to call into doubt the work of key people or assume they have been conned e.g accountants auditors etc
Agreed. Football fans are mainly interested in their team winning. If that means another team being taken down a peg or two they will be delighted. If it wasnt for City the history clubs would have won a lot more. Pundits try to be balanced, but their emotions get the better of them. Just have to see how partisan little Gary is and how bad boy Jamie behave on tv when their beloved clubs are getting beaten by Man City. The tribunal cannot and will not be emotional. They have to objectively review the evidence and play back their thoughts to the people in the room who will no doubt be very bright individuals representing Man City and the PL. There will be no hiding place in that tribunal. City won the semi final in Switzerland . Now they need to win the final. Come on City.

For clarity I am not implying it has anything to do with city.

No players or the club involved have been named. It could be any club that has related satellite clubs.

I was just pointing out that the hmrc are already showing a keen interest in football finances and tax schemes.
They should start at that shithole across town.

Sorry to be bit uneducated on this but does anybody know :-
1) When the Kangaroo court is likely to be ?
2) How the hearing went and if it went to a second hearing ?

I appreciate both parties are not keen to LEAK anything unlike Rick Parry and his cronies at UEFA but it is clearly unacceptable for our fans to have to suffer this charade for Months/Years.Surely it would be in the interest of both parties to resolve it as quickly as possible, particularly MCFC.
1. Not for a few years I suspect.
2. As the hearing hasn't been held, I can't tell you how it went. The 2nd hearing would be the High Court. Probably in another 2 years

Hmrc are already looking into players tax avoidance schemes from my understanding. Saw a legal bulletin and allegedly over 300 players are being investigated and one premier league club for paying agent fees through satellite clubs.
Not sure its the 'paying agents through satellite clubs' thing but wasn't it stated in utd's last accounts that they have an ongoing HMRC investigation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.