PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Anyone and I mean anyone who gets upset with comments like"manufactured club with no history", need to grow a pair.

If our "irrefutable evidence" is just that, all those type of statements from the media will have to end, or I would think the people/organisations behind them will end up in the courts, and that would be long overdue.
There will be thousands of balls then:)

The Premier league are on a fishing trip , they have thrown over hundred charges in the hope that a couple stick , re- the Mancini wage what is illegal about him having two incomes if they are both clearly declared in our accounts ?
If this is the best they can do then the Premier league are going to look absolute clowns if they cant prove any of the charges , our club has obviously bent the rules or pushed the envelope but you can bet there are plenty more clubs doing exactly the same.
The problem is UEFA & the Premier league are targeting us and have been for over a decade , quite sure if they put the same effort into another dozen top european clubs they would find skullduggery , but we are the biggest threat to the "establishment" , the likes of Tebas, Hoeness & Gill have their dirty mits in this and i think in years to come there will be more "leaks" and the truth will come out and the people who have instigated this witch hunt will be named.
Maybe Sheik Mansour is keeping his powder dry , UEFA might have won a couple of battles and fined us millions in the process , but lets see who wins the war, my money is on Abu Dhabi
They are not declared in our accounts tho because they are not for City or any CFG entity they are for a UAE club and he will have paid UAE tax instead of UK tax

I'm not sure if that's even true.
possibly notbut that's down to the Premier league to prove , UEFA couldnt do it and didnt achieve any meaningful punishment , we have paid a few million in fines which is small change to Sheik Mansour he has lost more down the back of his sofa :) But whatever our club is accused of , you can bet there are quite a few more top european clubs doing exactly the same,but they do not hold the same threat , total european domination................tomorrow the world.

The Premier league are on a fishing trip , they have thrown over hundred charges in the hope that a couple stick , re- the Mancini wage what is illegal about him having two incomes if they are both clearly declared in our accounts ?
If this is the best they can do then the Premier league are going to look absolute clowns if they cant prove any of the charges , our club has obviously bent the rules or pushed the envelope but you can bet there are plenty more clubs doing exactly the same.
The problem is UEFA & the Premier league are targeting us and have been for over a decade , quite sure if they put the same effort into another dozen top european clubs they would find skullduggery , but we are the biggest threat to the "establishment" , the likes of Tebas, Hoeness & Gill have their dirty mits in this and i think in years to come there will be more "leaks" and the truth will come out and the people who have instigated this witch hunt will be named.
Maybe Sheik Mansour is keeping his powder dry , UEFA might have won a couple of battles and fined us millions in the process , but lets see who wins the war, my money is on Abu Dhabi
Yes ,I hope somebody writes a book about this whole charade in years to come.Fifa and their fatcat cronies with Blatter thought they were fireproof and were ultimately despatched of. Come on Pep it would be a best seller !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.