PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ban all reporters from the ground. Time for holistic approach is over. Fight fire with fire.

A corrupt league controlled by united, Liverpool, Arsenal needs to be taken down.

This is the worst decision the league could have made. Expose it all.
I think just supply pep with some ‘how it started… how it’s going’ printouts per journalist, which he holds up whilst answering their inane questions.

Sadly there’s probably not enough paper and printer ink in Manchester for them all

So what next stripped of Titles, 3 leagues relegation and a 30 point deduction.

Sick of this shit.

I'm probably being stupid but what do they mean by lack of out of time?
Basically the premier league don’t want regulators, in 24 hours the government will publish a report on if we the prem should be governed by an independent body. The timing is shambolic and further proves the premier leagues rushed and not planned approach, they look like amateurs, Gary Neville of all people liked the tweet about why they are doing this even he can see the timing at the very least is rushed and amateur.

Club statement says "Manchester City FC is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches..." which seems to say that we weren't prepared or expecting the charges.
You can be both prepared and surprised. The club could have prepared for the eventuality that the league pulls the trigger but be surprised that they were bold enough to do it. I don't think its surprise in terms of the content

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.