PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It was the only statement the Club could put out - its what every crisis communications expert would tell them. Be confident and cooperative - so I wouldn't read a lot into it.

I share the feeling of being singled out and the inconsistency of the PL, but I would, because I am a City fan. And I also have a degree of trust in the professionalism and integrity of our owners.

BUT - for the PL to take this long and deliver a charge sheet this comprehensive - I really don't think its a slap on the wrist and a fine.

It could be a lot more serious. They understand that this is taking on a sovereign state - with unlimited resources and going for them on one of the reasons they bought City - to further their reputation. They would never bring charges if they didn't think they had a substantive case - and remember, whilst the PL isn't a nation state - its has a huge amount of financial resource.

Finally, as other's have said - as irritated and angry as I am - they will never take away my 93:20, seeing Yaya, David S and Kompany, or any of the last decade - and if we are back playing Macclesfield next season, at least I wont have to keep on complaining about 'tourists', 'half and half scarves' and away ticket points!!

I'm probably being stupid but what do they mean by lack of out of time?
I’m guessing they mean time-barred stuff. City won’t be immune to the media narrative that time-barred got us off on a technicality at CAS. I guess this is City saying that we will show you once and for all that we are innocent.

Had a Liverpool fan in work say am I ashamed of what the club did cheating etc

I went why should I be ashamed I'm a football /City fan I don't care about this I just want to watch my club play football , you should be more ashamed of your club due to its history.

Fucking hell it's like they've all come out from hiding now to jump on this

Just say what has been proven? What was proven is that they hacked our database and have sponsors guilty of money laundering drug money.

Agreed. Find the people who insist on defending the board/ownership bizarre. They are not the club, the fans are, and they've embarrassed us. Regardless of the outcome the damage has already been done. Soriano has to walk and I'd be surprised if Khaldoon doesn't take a big step back in the future as well. We were there before them and we'll be there if they decide this isn't worth the effort anymore.
Sniff sniff...

giphy (1).gif

I'd like to think so but this time I think we're fucked. You know it's a stitch up, I know it's a stitch up, millions of our fans know it's a stitch up but how the fuck do we get a fair hearing from a premier league riddled with rags, dippers and Arsenal, all of who want us gone?

We ain’t it’s a kangaroo court we will get punished if we don’t get relegated we be back if we are relegated we are fcuked for years but it be great fun coming from the conference with our youth team

'fashionable brands' what are you talking about, your revenues are higher than Real Madrid and Man United, your as 'fashionable as they come. Your a mainstream club with global revenues higher than all other clubs

Although I think that's might be the problem. Your revenues are higher than Man Uniteds and Real Madrid..............why.
Before spouting shit go and checked City financial results and even SwissRamble. City have a net spend, for a simpleton like yourself, made a profit on transfers, and also earned a lot pf prize money, again for you won lots of trophies. Tv money is much larger in PL than its is in Spain hence bigger revenue than Real. City;s revenue is on a par and depending upon comparison of season will also be skewed with Corvid adn Real stadium refurbishment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.