PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wow 1755 posts !, a real mixed bag, some well informed, balanced and positive and a lot not of them none of those things. Ultimately three people will listen to PL lawyers say MCFC were deceitful and used false accounting to buy players that brought the club illegitimate success. Our lawyers will argue MCFC we're never deceitful and that the club accounts were always a true and fair record of the clubs finances. As fans, we can do absolutely nothing but just wait on the sidelines, some say for months others for years, and ponder if everything we've worked for is about to be trashed. After a couple of shandys, I'm just wandering, is being associated with this cesspit of malice and shite that is the PL worth it ?. I'll be OK after a kip...

The only thing I could find from a quick search was from Der Spiegel https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...osed-chapter-4-a-global-empire-a-1236622.html

Strangely (or not) they don't bother to reproduce any of the hacked documents or emails but just ask us to trust them, it's not like they've ever made anything up is it?

Most of it seems to be just bitter little digs based on the PL being more successful than the German league anyway. They do claim that his "second salary" was paid through ADUG to Al Jazira to Sparkleglow Holdings (presumably Mancini's company). Is there anyone who thinks our higher ups are stupid enough to do this through ADUG?
ADUG & CFG are different entries though

Here is the exec that the PLs case theory would have you believe signed Mancini’s consultancy as part of an international conspiracy to save £1.5m of cost in MCFC’s accounts. https://uk.linkedin.com/in/philanderton

One thing that isn't clear to me is why, if the club wanted to hide 1.5 million a year from the PL before FFP was in place, why didn't they continue with it when Pellegrini was appointed, or Guardiola?

Seems to indicate to me that there were other reasons, specifically for Mancini.

Just read all your posts from January..Interestingly nothing on City games,players,performances, just comments on this matter..strange that..RAG shit stirrer if I am not mistaken.
no tbh. Chelsea fan...

I had a quick look because these people usually go crying back to their own forums with examples of City fan forum shit. But he seems genuine but not checked properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.