PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

How has a Chelsea fan been on here for ten years without me knowing and why doesn't it say,
"team supported - Chelsea" under it's name?
Thought you might be interested to read my second everpost on this forum some 10 years ago

Chelsea fan here.

You shouldn't be beating yourselves up too much re this season as winning back to backs is another step something that you will achieve but for some reason the powers that be at Man City appeared , to me, to think that you were already there and your transfer dealings far from improving you as a team did the exact opposite.

As we have found moving very well paid players on is not easy and with these type of players still on your wage bill is an issue as many will just allow their contracts to wind down or if you can get them to agree to move on then that also comes at huge cost.

Next season we will be letting a lot of players leave I suspect that will be likewise your clubs aim.

For us the likes of Ferria, Moulda, Beyoun, Lampard, Bruma, Hilario,& Turnball to name just a few whose contacts are up will leave others like Marin & Torres will also be leaving . We have been sneaky in that we already have 4 or 5 players out on loan who will either next season or the one after come into the first squad . Players like Lukaka, Courtois, DeBryne to name 3 already full Belgium internationals and when they come back will improve the squad. Also a suspect that some of our real promising youngsters will be tested in the hope that at long last we will see each season a couple of homegrown players coming through our academy system
My point is that you have come so far in such a short period and the trick will be trying to get the books to balance to enable you to move on deadwood (for want of a better word) and I would fully expect that your owners off field investment will start to bear fruits just as I am convinced our off field spend will likewise bear fruit.
Having said that you have a core of wonderful players and irrespective of what that funny old man across the city said they really aren't a way ahead of all others.

Thought you might be interested to read my second everpost on this forum some 10 years ago

Chelsea fan here.

You shouldn't be beating yourselves up too much re this season as winning back to backs is another step something that you will achieve but for some reason the powers that be at Man City appeared , to me, to think that you were already there and your transfer dealings far from improving you as a team did the exact opposite.

As we have found moving very well paid players on is not easy and with these type of players still on your wage bill is an issue as many will just allow their contracts to wind down or if you can get them to agree to move on then that also comes at huge cost.

Next season we will be letting a lot of players leave I suspect that will be likewise your clubs aim.

For us the likes of Ferria, Moulda, Beyoun, Lampard, Bruma, Hilario,& Turnball to name just a few whose contacts are up will leave others like Marin & Torres will also be leaving . We have been sneaky in that we already have 4 or 5 players out on loan who will either next season or the one after come into the first squad . Players like Lukaka, Courtois, DeBryne to name 3 already full Belgium internationals and when they come back will improve the squad. Also a suspect that some of our real promising youngsters will be tested in the hope that at long last we will see each season a couple of homegrown players coming through our academy system
My point is that you have come so far in such a short period and the trick will be trying to get the books to balance to enable you to move on deadwood (for want of a better word) and I would fully expect that your owners off field investment will start to bear fruits just as I am convinced our off field spend will likewise bear fruit.
Having said that you have a core of wonderful players and irrespective of what that funny old man across the city said they really aren't a way ahead of all others.
How did that DeBruyne lad do when he came back?

How did that DeBruyne lad do when he came back?
Saw him originally play for Genk against us in the CL. Looked a top player

He did come back, so I got that right and was suprised when he left but he did.

Think he went to Germany for a while but not sure what happened to him after that !
You thought wrong. Does it explain my questions?

Nope but I have always been open on here about who I support so not sure how you missed that fact

edit updated my profile to show who I support ( to be honest not so many on here actually do say who the support including your good self )

Last edited:
Because we are City fans on a City forum, it wouldn't cross our minds to put Manchester City in the team supported box, I presumed that was for invaders to be honest about.
Yep that’s a fair point . The forum rules say this

“Fans of other clubs are welcome, as long as they are open about who they support and have a thick skin.”

As said earlier always been open and as I am fast developing my already thick skin

Yep that’s a fair point . The forum rules say this

“Fans of other clubs are welcome, as long as they are open about who they support and have a thick skin.”

As said earlier always been open and as I am fast developing my already thick skin
God. You’re obsessed with us. Do you have time to visit the Chelski forums - & do you manage to get to work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.