PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Club statement says "Manchester City FC is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches..." which seems to say that we weren't prepared or expecting the charges.
Perhaps but reports that the club aren’t worried implies they were at least aware of said allegations?

So what do we do when this independent committee headed by an Arsenal board member finds us guilty on all counts?

Never forget those cunts gave the stationary for the original letter, how fitting those fuckers are involved now

I doubt he will be. Found guilty by a tribunal chaired by him and straight to the courts for another 5 years :)

93.20 pod with Stefan needed asap @BillyShears

He's in court all day today. Hopefully tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, Soriano should go at the end of this season. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the PL investigations, all of this stuff has happened under his watch, and City have flown too close to the sun too many times in the pursuit of maximum commercial growth.

Time city lodged its own case against FFP through the uk courts. Show it up for what it is…a protectionist racket.

I feel badly let down by the premier. We all laugh about the corruption of our beautiful game but today confirmed it’s real and that hurts. Football has been stolen. City may be able to light the fuse for change.

I would not want any other club nor it’s fans to have to go through this shit. Any team should have the opportunity to win trophies. Sour taste and through all the bluster it’s a sobering thought. It’s the other teams and their supports that will suffer and never be allowed their own aguero moment. It’s not right and never will be.

Last edited:
100+ charges. 98% of them will be for trivial shit like AGM notifications and not having the air fryer 10 cm away from the wall.

Its going to be fun when it all blows over. Just let the tourists have a few days of thinking the PL are doing something. They've got to put on a show for them and the imminent independent regulator.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.