PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

man-city-lawyers.gif
Bet
Better defence than we had out yesterday

What a lovely morning.

But one of my -- let's call him -- "high finance" friends here texted me this this morning:

"CFG are the best run organization in global professional football. Do you think Silverlake invests $500M without a very thorough going-over of all potential risks as well as a complete vetting of the books and finances?"

Last edited:
It’s taken them 4 years to do this and apparently we were still breaking the rules whilst investigating im not sure even we are that stupid! Anyway at least I’ll get an away ticket after all the youngster and tourists have fucked off.

Farcical this tbh. As an Everton fan, these rules are a shambles from the get go anyway. Can bet who this has been pushed and pushed by - our loveable neighbours no doubt. Fine with stealing your scouting info though.

Football sustainability should always be about clubs safety. Instead of targeting clubs wanting to invest, why not take aim at Madrid, Barca, Utd who are saddled with hundreds of millions of debt to line their owners pockets.

Hope you not only get found innocent, you manage to get the whole finance/FFP pony show obliterated while you are there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.