PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Saying we're very confident is hardly a leak.
I was thinking more of the Soriano "bastards" quote (if true). It was indiscrete personal quotes about the death of a UEFA official (in the Der Spiegl emails) from one of our executives which ramped up this whole issue all those years ago. On a more positive note (for us) Richard Masters came over as a "smarmy liar " during his evidence to the Commons Select Committee today. The Committee pinned him down on it as well. In my experience this sort of toxic personal stuff always plays a role in bitter legal battles.

I was thinking more of the Soriano "bastards" quote (if true). It was indiscrete personal quotes about the death of a UEFA official (in the Der Spiegl emails) from one of our executives which ramped up this whole issue all those years ago. On a more positive note (for us) Richard Masters came over as a "smarmy liar " during his evidence to the Commons Select Committee today. The Committee pinned him down on it as well. In my experience this sort of toxic personal stuff always plays a role in bitter legal battles.

Just listening to that Select Committee.

The first reply from the Chair to Masters was to the point, wasn't it? "That's flannel" (or words to that effect).

Perhaps he should be kicked into the long grass

Admittedly he's arguing for better regulation/support of the EFL, but Rick Parry came across pretty well in that as fighting his corner. Generally to the point of the question.

Then there was Masters who talked a lot.

Debbie Hewitt, FA Chairwoman, didn't have too much input but was also pretty informative in answering the questions.

So, what's the latest with this? Has anything else happened since PL put their statement out and City countered with their club statement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.