PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sorry there’s no short cuts. You’ll have to read the 1772 pages since the club statement in order to be fully informed.

If there were more posts per page, it might have been an easier challenge but I can't be arsed clicking to the next page after every 5 posts, so I'm gonna have to pass on that one :)

Screenshot_20230328-165013_Chrome.jpg
It'll be interesting to see how the PL tackle this. The Saudi Sovereign Investment Fund gave an undertaking they were nothing to do with the Saudi Government, but court papers filed by them in the US are claiming some kind of Diplomatic Immunity because they're part of the Saudi Government.

It hasn't slipped my attention how the PL seems to be keeping details of this investigation under wraps & have refused to comment, but with City our shit was briefed & splashed everywhere!

Fuckin twats! :-/

https://www.sportscentralngr.com/ne...-investigation-over-the-305m-takeover-of-club

So, what's the latest with this? Has anything else happened since PL put their statement out and City countered with their club statement?

Think both the Premier League and City have said they won’t be commenting again until after the hearing/ inquiry/ kangaroo court, whatever you want to call it.

And the consensus seems to be that could be years away. So pretty much anything you read in the meantime is speculation or just plain bullshit.

Pretty sure the PL commented about us publicly being under investigation more than once before we were charged? So why this change in energy/process re Newcastle? Especially under the protection of Parliamentary privilege?

View attachment 73356View attachment 73357
Because the Saudi government are proper hard cases and it's like fucking with Putin. PL officials would probably start having 'accidents'.

Pretty sure the PL commented about us publicly being under investigation more than once before we were charged? So why this change in energy/process re Newcastle? Especially under the protection of Parliamentary privilege?

View attachment 73356View attachment 73357
Absolutely fucking unreal. It would doubtless be a completely different situation if the skunks were winning trophies and continually earning a place in the CL, or in other words taking what a greedy cabal of grubby clubs consider to be their own personal property and income…

Anyway… given what’s unfolded over the last 4 years- and especially since February this year- I’m pretty sure the bent, under able cretin has just cleared a path for serious legal action against the PL by City, given the content of that last paragraph- all of which bears no resemblance to the PL’s treatment of City…. Should we manage to negotiate a PL appointed “independent” panel safely that is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.