PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I suggest you focus more on centurion mine was an honest opinion
Nothing more, and he wound me up
It takes two to argue. Hence my comment was directed at both of you. I suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules of the forum.

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."

It takes two to argue. Hence my comment was directed at both of you. I suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules of the forum.

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."
Don't need to send this
I've seen far worse on this forum from time to time

Toodle pip

They got nothing, they know they got nothing. That's why it's died a death and not been mentioned in weeks.

They've thrown an accusation, it hasn't stuck, expected City to meekly comply, we haven't and are now bricking it. For City it's business as usual. For the PL, a damage limitation strategy.

They got nothing, they know they got nothing. That's why it's died a death and not been mentioned in weeks.

They've thrown an accusation, it hasn't stuck, expected City to meekly comply, we haven't and are now bricking it. For City it's business as usual. For the PL, a damage limitation strategy.
surely they must think they have something substantial as they know city would challenge it at all costs as they did with UEFA - they wouldnt want to look that stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.