PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Tonight you have just seen City dominate in what will be the highest viewed PL match of the season.

No doubt the top 10 viewed games, City will be the team that features the most.

But still people think we should get sponsorship on par with Notts Forest.
Nonsense, they all tuned in to watch one of the historic, organically grown, legendary clubs.

surely they must think they have something substantial as they know city would challenge it at all costs as they did with UEFA - they wouldnt want to look that stupid
Don't underestimate the pressure that the Premier League was under from the red shirts.

City seem pretty chilled about the accusations. I don't know if this true but didn't the Premier League drop most of the charges or did I dream that one.
My pal works at city, quite senior ish, he said the club arent worried about it all in the slightest
It could be bravado for the staffs benefit, maybe they just know its no problem

My pal works at city, quite senior ish, he said the club arent worried about it all in the slightest
Just seems to me as business as usual with the news about the stadium expansion and the talk of new players and what not. City just don't seem bothered by it all.

I also know somebody who works on the commercial side of the business. Apart from the day the charges were announced and they were told "business as usual" its never been mentioned again

Just seems to me as business as usual with the news about the stadium expansion and the talk of new players and what not. City just don't seem bothered by it all.
It would seem that the charges rather than derailing our management and team have had the reverse effect.

As TH posted the red shirts claim we had nothing to beat this year so I can only assume their collective demise has been self inflicted as a result of the charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.