PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

True but when the club tell everyone we have irrefutable evidence then i hope thats true? i would prefer the club didnt have to use anything to in a sense get away with things on a technicality?

You use everything you have in your locker.

If City feel the majority of these charges are now being applied retrospectively, and we have the rule book to back that up, then this will be over quicker than maybe most thought.

You're right- typically you can't retrospectively apply a rule. What would be alarming is if what city are claiming is true, how the PL legal team thought that it was ok to do so

Well yes, but I can't imagine they have made that mistake. It's probably more nuanced than a newspaper can get its head around and part of a 'you sue me and I will make you pay" strategy. along with the Arsenal KC issue. Tie them up with legalities as much as you can to make them regret even starting the process.

Well yes, but I can't imagine they have made that mistake. It's probably more nuanced than a newspaper can get its head around and part of a 'you sue me and I will make you pay" strategy. along with the Arsenal KC issue. Tie them up with legalities as much as you can to make them regret even starting the process.
You'd think so (and hope so) but these are the same people who put the wrong charges on their website when they went public with the case and had to correct themselves

Having read it, it's a fluff piece, piggyback on last night.

Probably had it in the can for a few days.

Basically us challenging the legality of when some many of the charges can even be considered.

I sense everything up to 2018 is being argued as not applicable due to the rule changes.

Would also explain why we changed our image rights vehicle from 2018.

The Arsenal barrister is just a headline.
As long as it looks like we’re almost admitting we’re guilty and looking for ways out, Ziegler will be thinking ‘job done’ and him, Miggsy and Panjandrum can have a good old WhatsApp group love in……..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.