PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

In my humble opinion they (that is the old cartel clubs) could see this day coming it matters little that most of the charges will be withdrawn and if they find us guilty of anything it will be a procedural error and a small fine

However I have never believed this was about this, it is an attempt to tarnish the clubs name, and creating a narrative that we are cheats you can read some of the media cheerleaders implying this right now, you only have to read another football foru and they are spouting the same thing, your average fan believes what he want's to believe, the truth does not come in to it

I've never been one to curtail press freedom, but this is not about free speech it's a tactic employed to tarnish the club and prevent City taking a bigger market share (fans from overseas are notoriously fickle) I hope that the club come out fighting
Spot on, you only have to read some of the replies to see the bitterness come out. The amount of disinformation and flat out wrong statements beggars belief. Total waste of time trying to correct them as you really can't teach stupid.

Seems like Stefan is saying the Premier League are trying to use new rules to request information retrospectively. He admits he's just guessing but I can understand why the club is pushing back on that.

Click see more to see his full tweet.

Hoping this pans out as we can't charge City because they aren't obliged to hand over information and we can all move on.

Seems like Stefan is saying the Premier League are trying to use new rules to request information retrospectively. He admits he's just guessing but I can understand why the club is pushing back on that.

Click see more to see his full tweet.

Hoping this pans out as we can't charge City because they aren't obliged to hand over information and we can all move on.

Surely the pl have all the information they need hence the charges

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.