PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It looks highly likely now that either the rags or the dips will miss out on next years Champions League. Let's just hold that thought for one moment. In addition, we can look forward to that Thursday night "thrill"; that's when you unexpectedly see them playing the Champions of Malta in front of a hostile crowd of 17K.

Thank you HHSM for everything.
The last few weeks I've been cursing the likes of Brighton and Spurs for messing it up as I was hoping for both of them to miss out on CL football.

It was leaked to take the shine off Wednesday nights game, there are some very dark forces ranged against us
Leaked or they’ve had it written weeks in advance, waiting for the right time to publish. No doubt one of a glut of articles already penned.

The club haven’t said anything have they? So this could all be complete bollocks? Or am I missing something?
Why would they comment?

As far as they are concerned everything is great with all of us committed to City success, RM admitting our fans made Etihad a cauldron, expansion plans at the go stage, 2 Cups and a PL title almost within our grasp.
The media can snipe about whatever they want it has had only a catalyst effect on City progress.

Incidentally, I live in Spain and for the first time in my life here ordinary Spanish people are acknowledging our team as the best. The press are glowing in their praise and of course my mainly Barca fans are taking reflective praise from City's thrashing of RM.

All is good here in my part of Spain despite Mr Tebas? we are winning the global battle.

Feels very much to me like this has been reported this week because City have hammered Real and are due to win the league. The insinuation is that we have a reason to want to challenge this, so it further plants the seed in the minds of the simple masses that we are guilty and have something to hide. The reality in my eyes though is any competent legal team would challenge anything and everything to make the entire process as difficult as possible.

I fully expect this to be the first in an orchestrated campaign of slander by the WhatsApp group over the next month though, to increase the narrative that our success is in sone way different to that of their beloved red teams.
It’s perfect click bait material for these ex red top footballers and “journalists” with their small online audiences.
They have been banging on about it for years now to their online audiences and no doubt will have it ingrained into their minds.
It’s like repetition priming, but we’re living in a world where they can capitalise on it. The small number of comments I see from the red tops, they appear to have no critical thinking for themselves.
It’s just regurgitated bollocks and when challenged they provide no logical argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.