PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s perfect click bait material for these ex red top footballers and “journalists” with their small online audiences.
They have been banging on about it for years now to their online audiences and no doubt will have it ingrained into their minds.
It’s like repetition priming, but we’re living in a world where they can capitalise on it. The small number of comments I see from the red tops, they appear to have no critical thinking for themselves.
It’s just regurgitated bollocks and when challenged they provide no logical argument.
The sad, sad thing is that journalism was once a proud profession, this lot really have no pride or integrity. Click bait tactics are cheap but like you say, so obvious.

The sad, sad thing is that journalism was once a proud profession, this lot really have no pride or integrity. Click bait tactics are cheap but like you say, so obvious.

I bought a daily paper since if left school but havent bought one for over a decade now. They arent papers anymore more like a matchday program for the dippers and rags lol

Why would they comment?

As far as they are concerned everything is great with all of us committed to City success, RM admitting our fans made Etihad a cauldron, expansion plans at the go stage, 2 Cups and a PL title almost within our grasp.
The media can snipe about whatever they want it has had only a catalyst effect on City progress.

Incidentally, I live in Spain and for the first time in my life here ordinary Spanish people are acknowledging our team as the best. The press are glowing in their praise and of course my mainly Barca fans are taking reflective praise from City's thrashing of RM.

All is good here in my part of Spain despite Mr Tebas? we are winning the global battle.
Work with a few Madrid fans here in Spain and to a man have approached me shook my hand and said what they saw Wednesday night was the most beautiful football they had seen

I agree. Also what’s annoying is it seems imposible to find a balanced analytical article on the charges? Why hasn’t anyone outlined what the charges actually are in layman’s terms? Or have they and I’ve just missed it?! All we hear in the press is “115 charges”
Just started to listen to Talkshite - White and Jordan, business as usual. Fucked it off after about 5 seconds. What a shower of oxygen thieves.

Talking of Tebas, you heard anything from him since Wednesday ?
I suppose RM losing the 440 milion dollar legal battle with our Mr Ks AD firm and fan support against RM on Wed has made him realize he is ploughing a lone furrow when it comes to Spanish football fans.
No doubt he will get more success appealing to the UK media who are running out of lies to tell about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.