PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we are completely exonerated I hope the club hammer the media properly if there is any hint of this witch hunt ever rearing it's head ever again.
Talking to my dad the other day and he said we should either sue the Premier league or say we won't sue you but you have to release a statement saying which clubs pushed you to making the charges against us.

Back when they were successful (I know it all seems to be in black and white in our collective memories) my stock answer was ‘no, I didn’t watch it, don’t really get football on the telly’ That always got the Bitter Blue rise because always that was how they had watched the game.

These days there are still idiots who haven’t moved on and still think nytid are the bestest ever. Bizarrely City’s last 12 years don’t seemed to have happened.

One fuckwit in work today ( early 30’s ) tells me:

”Can’t wait to batter City next week, got loads of mates coming round to watch it. What you doing, are they showing it at the emptyhad?”

” I will be at Wembley.”

Nothing.

The dickheads in their late 30’s now grew up with rag entitlement.

I am 58 and, this is what pisses me off more than anything else, rags my age grew up watching the same shit that I did, yet the minute they won the Premier League they became Uber arrogant overnight. People that I regarded as mates turned into twats, relatives became pariahs, work colleagues suddenly turned into enemies the list went on.

This arrogance led to the television fan. Suddenly putting your hand in your pocket became stupid. Something only Citeh fans do.

Us FOC’s kept on going, keeping the faith, being there when we were shit and laughing at the whole absurdity of it all.

I love seeing our young uns who know nothing but success keeping the typical City culture alive.

Stay true Blues to the values that those fallow years emboldened in us, never forget that fucking banner and remember as Cheesey tells us:

It’s great to be a Blue.
Reading that i just realised that the old first division the last time we won it was 1968.The rags 1967.So we were the last team from Manchester to win the old first division.
Premier League winners there are 7 in 31 years.City,rags,dippers,Arsenal,Blackburn,Chelsea and Leicester.
Old first division winners.10 in 31 years.City,rags,scouse,Arsenal,Ipswich,Derby,Leeds,Forrest,Villa and Everton so only 3 teams more in the same years.
So the titles were shared a bit more but not really as much as i thought.

The more the press have started banging on about it again makes me believe even they know its not going there way and there getting there last sly digs in while they can.
I'll go with that. When it first broke it was everywhere you looked then, nowt (we were told due to it being dealt with there was nothing they could report on/say etc.

All of a sudden they're still reporting nowt as they know nowt but, seem to have though fuck it, better get as many digs in as we can.

The more the press have started banging on about it again makes me believe even they know its not going there way and there getting there last sly digs in while they can.

Nah it is simply because we have won the league and could do the treble, they want to besmirch our achievements and set the narrative early.

We should bring the Sheikh in for this. Let them call him a liar
Can you imagine. Sheikh Mansour rocks up, looks at his watch and says "How long will this take? It's just that I'm seeing the Prime Minister in an hour about our plan to invest £10bn in the UK, then we're off to lunch at Buckingham Palace with the King".

Back when they were successful (I know it all seems to be in black and white in our collective memories) my stock answer was ‘no, I didn’t watch it, don’t really get football on the telly’ That always got the Bitter Blue rise because always that was how they had watched the game.

These days there are still idiots who haven’t moved on and still think nytid are the bestest ever. Bizarrely City’s last 12 years don’t seemed to have happened.

One fuckwit in work today ( early 30’s ) tells me:

”Can’t wait to batter City next week, got loads of mates coming round to watch it. What you doing, are they showing it at the emptyhad?”

” I will be at Wembley.”

Nothing.

The dickheads in their late 30’s now grew up with rag entitlement.

I am 58 and, this is what pisses me off more than anything else, rags my age grew up watching the same shit that I did, yet the minute they won the Premier League they became Uber arrogant overnight. People that I regarded as mates turned into twats, relatives became pariahs, work colleagues suddenly turned into enemies the list went on.

This arrogance led to the television fan. Suddenly putting your hand in your pocket became stupid. Something only Citeh fans do.

Us FOC’s kept on going, keeping the faith, being there when we were shit and laughing at the whole absurdity of it all.

I love seeing our young uns who know nothing but success keeping the typical City culture alive.

Stay true Blues to the values that those fallow years emboldened in us, never forget that fucking banner and remember as Cheesey tells us:

It’s great to be a Blue.

The Sky schedule used to show ’classic’ games from the near past…. As the years go by they keep showing games from the 90s - blowing smoke up the Rags arses. Our years of dominance are rarely re shown. The pro Rag propaganda is relentless even for younger generations.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.