PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I personally think the premier league will regret doing this it’s going to open a massive can of worms other top premier league clubs will be shitting it behind closed doors watch this space
Everton should be shitting themselves and rightly so in my opinion, if what said is true about them about their losses over the three year period then they could seriously be in the shite-funny how the story has been swept under the carpet isn't it?

Everton should be shitting themselves and rightly so in my opinion, if what said is true about them about their losses over the three year period then they could seriously be in the shite-funny how the story has been swept under the carpet isn't it?

Would be pretty ironic if they were found guilty and punished with relegation after the last few seasons they have had. Ironic and wholly wrong, of course, just to clarify.

Would be pretty ironic if they were found guilty and punished with relegation after the last few seasons they have had. Ironic and wholly wrong, of course, just to clarify.
totally agree with you, but the rules are the rules no matter how absurd they are, what frustrates me the most is the lack of column inches Everton get about it, but they aren't or haven't upset the apple cart have they like us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.