PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The difference is that because Everton aren't challenging, nobody gives a shit. If they'd accrued these supposed losses and got themselves into a position where they took a European spot it would be everywhere.
The loss or revenue is far greater dropping down a league than CL qualification, I wonder what Leicester and Leeds boards of directors think about it, watch this space i reckon.

As frustrating as this is for City fans everywhere I think we pick our battles well. There’s no need currently to go after this clown as in reality, with the exception of fans of the red clubs I don’t believe these types of articles have much influence on the general football supporting independent reader.
That's what deloony wants, he wants the headlines and his name mentioned by the men in suits.
The very fact we ignore the nerd is more damaging to him as he's like a little doggy trying to bark and be heard, we're just letting him tie himself up in knots and he's doing a great job so far.
I bet khaldoon has never even heard of him or read one word of his ramblings and that to a journalist, especially deloony trying to get heard, will be soul destroying.
As you were deloony.

Delaney writing for a paper few read in a style that reeks of hypocrisy and pandering to the reds masses gives the game away in his latest article on the matter

Without comment he states that there will be “a mutiny” if City are exonerated. So whatever we are damned. (A proper journalist would be alarmed at this but some don’t have any integrity).

Conclusion.

It’s never been about financial fair play or justice. It’s a cartel trying to rig the competition.

As frustrating as this is for City fans everywhere I think we pick our battles well. There’s no need currently to go after this clown as in reality, with the exception of fans of the red clubs I don’t believe these types of articles have much influence on the general football supporting independent reader.
So why/how are large numbers of fans of clubs other than City convinced we have cheated? The drip drip effect of media lies?
Not saying we should sue, quite different question. We could, of course, investigate these clowns and, after due warning, spread info that ruins them; they are bound to have skeletons in the cupboard. Alls fair etc.

Last edited:
So why/how are large numbers of fans of clubs other than City convinced we have cheated? The drip drip effect of media lies?
Not saying we should sue, quite different question. We could, of course, investigate these clowns and, after due warning, spread info that ruins them; they are bound to have skeletons in the cupboard. Alls fair etc.
If a lie is repeated often enough people start to believe it to be the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.