PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can someone just give me a straight opinion answer?
What's the worst situation we could be facing?
Is ir conciveable a trophy stripping or relegation?
The reason I ask is like most I'm sick of hearing this go on and on (as it will)
And claims/counterclaim by City sites and non City sites.(ObsessedRags etc)
Only winning the Carabao Cup next season after winning the treble this season.

Suspended sentence is akin to taking a pinch imo. Unless the requirements for cooperation are proven to have been breached, and there are therefore black and white rules in place to ascertain cooperative behavior, then it's not enforceable.

Would then come down to 1) whether the club thought the effort to fight it was worthwhile in light of the fact we would likely face no consequences and 2) whether the club felt we'd been damaged as a business by the process, speculation and outcome, or if the ruling also affords us either than protection, or dissuades such damaging behavior from outside parties

In fact, point two could be valid regardless.

I'll wait for the official line but in a way such a ruling may make sense because, as it stands, we've been accused of monumental and unprecedented charges, which also bring into question the ability and potentially the integrity of our business partners, sponsors, auditors and members of the UAE's ruling family, so the premier league seeking to play it down, now they've realised the stakes, could be their play.

Win and they face having to punish and devalue one of their biggest brands, inviting compensation requests and damaging league integrity. Lose, and they face calls for reform, independent regulation and, maybe, City asking for the compensation.

I know the two aren't linked in the slightest but I find it incredible that we have obscene levels of investigation, and Chelsea get afforded a dodgy debt write-off, new owner splurge and now have a cushty relationship with the PIF, allowing them to offload extras from their bloated squad for a high value. And all is above board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.