PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Most likely Morgan chose this as a topic at the time it was expected Rice was going to sign for City.

I would suggest if Lawton had anything up his sleeve, it would be via his direct employer's business rather than a subsidiary.
I wish we did now because it'd of been fun to watch the meltdown.

Shes a stupid ****. She'd be a stupid **** if she had a dick too. How she gets any paid work talking about football is mind boggling.

A man whose spent the entire part of the Last few years hung up on a woman who shunned him (markle) unsurprised that this bitter **** is going to use his platform to attack a team that won over his bottling bunch of bellends. Standard form of Morgan. The old bully in the playground who'd push the kid over then cry to the teacher that he was namecalled first.

We're expecting to break the £700m revenue barrier in the financial year ending tomorrow.

We're going to need a bigger pot to boil all the piss when that's officially announced later this year.
I can see a certain talksport presenter tomorrow at 10am rocking back and forward in his chair with his fingers in his ears screaming ‘it’s not true, it can’t be true. They will never be a big club!!!!!!!!’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.