PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

media reporting on this is incredible. kind of straight from United media department dictated word by word...

Panja, Delaney, Rob Harris nothing from the rooftop. silence.

The evidence is all piling up for when we eventually win against the PL and hopefully go on the attack
I will post drunk for a change...f*ck them and every single dirty trick they've tried to pull...

It's all coming out now, no matter(face) how they try to obfuscate it. The world knows they are losers and trying way too hard to prove otherwise...

Despicable bunch of sh*t-dribbles...

I will post drunk for a change...f*ck them and every single dirty trick they've tried to pull...

It's all coming out now, no matter(face) how they try to obfuscate it. The world knows they are losers and trying way too hard to prove otherwise...

Despicable bunch of sh*t-dribbles...

You should drunk-post more often :)

If this has been asked and I have missed it, my apologies.

When we “failed” FFP back in 2014 was it not for roughly the same thing, failing to break even? Seems a huge disparity in fines, or am I missing something obvious?
Yes asked before for comparison but not getting one. Guess it depends on the amounts involved and they will argue Covid mitigation but we would argue new rules new club at the top table heading in the right directions.

Also should be dependent on revenue small clubs small fines that clearly not the case here but don’t know exactly how much United earn now or us back then.

Yes asked before for comparison but not getting one. Guess it depends on the amounts involved and they will argue Covid mitigation but we would argue new rules new club at the top table heading in the right directions.

Also should be dependent on revenue small clubs small fines that clearly not the case here but don’t know exactly how much United earn now or us back then.
UEFA are a law unto themselves. There is hardly a match played under their jurisdiction that doesn’t require a disciplinary review afterwards with fines handed out on an Ad Hoc basis.

They are corrupt, nobody will convince me otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.