PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is the bar just on balance of possibility? Seems low to me.
Ah, so a member of the royal family of UAE is a money grubbing shyster, allegedly (whilst turning The Etihad and surrounding area into one, if not the best stadia in the world)..... and is far far worse than those proper grubby US nobheads, filling their pockets at old toilet.
I suspect the balance of probabilities of that alone, added to any allegations that we are 'corrupt/fraudulent/dodgy' is a crock of shit dreamed up for a potential face saving moment for the FA and hateful 8/9 somewhere down the line.
Any KC will surely be absolutely straight as a die on this or not only will it be career ending for him/them, but a can of worms being opened within the Premier League and possible allegations and investigations of other clubs will be the biggest potential shitshow (with popcorn) of all time....... imho.

In a way similar to Mr Joe Lewis being on the Board of so many Companies hence getting insider knowledge.
He made the mistake of sharing that knowledge with others to enable them and himself to make Stock Exchange gains though it is alleged.

It really is. I wonder what Tebas will get coming his way? The Glazers are fine, their incompetence is keeping hem out of the slammer.

It is Mubadala Development Company which apparently has 9 per cent in Raine. Mubadala don't own City though Khaldoon runs it. They invest money in all sorts of places. It's a bit tenous. The only link with CFG would be one of personal influence because all the main players know each other and no doubt gossip to each other.
Enough for the Grauniad to suggest corruption/interference in rags by City. Only a matter of time. Note: the Glasierz chose Raine as advisors by their own free will, knowing the connection to City.

Probably just fantasy thinking - but I would just love it if Khaldoon had some secret team working to bring down people that are on his list - really doing them down financially - sort of revenge is best served cold approach

Would love to see Levy go under and the FSG cunts

Also the Glazers - but they ae probably capable of fucking themselves over

If this doesn't stick, how long before they start talking about points deductions and bans from certain competitions for human rights abuses by owners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.