PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I doubt Pep would have the inside track on Joe Lewis being investigated for insider trading, and in any case it was Levy in particular who he mentioned wasn’t it?

Hopefully Levy has been one of the beneficiaries of what Lewis has been accused of if he is indeed found guilty though - that would be a proper popcorn moment!
I just assumed that Levy had been especially vocal in pushing the charges.

City’s owners also own raine group conducting the sale or not of rags. I can’t imagine raine haven’t had a deep dive into their accounts including off shore. All of a sudden rags fail ffp, with no prior warning whatsoeve, I’m liking the sound of that.

That’s an outrageous suggestion. That’s like UEFA having Rags & Dippers on the committees that audit our finances.

I just assumed that Levy had been especially vocal in pushing the charges.

The mouthy fucker put the spotlight on his boss. They probably sat around the boardroom & someone said who’s this Joe Lewis & a few started laughing & within 5 minutes it was hand me the phone.

thanks mate, only a 9% share holding though so no real voting power?
It is Mubadala Development Company which apparently has 9 per cent in Raine. Mubadala don't own City though Khaldoon runs it. They invest money in all sorts of places. It's a bit tenous. The only link with CFG would be one of personal influence because all the main players know each other and no doubt gossip to each other.

That’s an outrageous suggestion. That’s like UEFA having Rags & Dippers on the committees that audit our finances.
In a way similar to Mr Joe Lewis being on the Board of so many Companies hence getting insider knowledge.
He made the mistake of sharing that knowledge with others to enable them and himself to make Stock Exchange gains though it is alleged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.