PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They don’t under the concept of being innocent until proven guilty. Their beloved family man Ryan had charges against him which went to court and then withdrawn from his accuser, same with Mendy. The whole world were desperate to see him jailed and life taken away from him because of who he played for.
Not the same with Mendy. That went to trial and he was found not guilty.

Are some of these charges for allegedly breaching of rule that didnt exist at the time ?
I think it's to do with the fact that the PL rushed through rules that effectively let's them go on a fishing trip and demand that clubs supply them with anything and everything they request regardless of relevance. These rules didn't exist when we're alleged to have broken the rules so we're arguing that we'll only give them what they would have been due before the new rules. Basically, they want us to do thier job for them and tie the noose ourselves.

Maybe...

Has that **** Nick Harris done a trophy table with asterisks against Chelsea and United yet?
It really does expose the level of organised hate against MCFC. The pile on against city is unparalleled in sport. 2023 and you are not allowed to have a Muslim owner. Don’t matter if he regenerates half of east Manchester.

Shirt not red.
Owner not white.
New money v old.

There is an awful smell embedded into top level sport.

They don’t under the concept of being innocent until proven guilty. Their beloved family man Ryan had charges against him which went to court and then withdrawn from his accuser, same with Mendy. The whole world were desperate to see him jailed and life taken away from him because of who he played for.
Do you mean Greenwood rather than Mendy?

I do wonder, if we're found to have not breached rules, what our reaction would to to those reporters who have tried to destroy this club these last few seasons. It's quite personal to me tbh.
They will do a Tebas, insisting that City are guilty and the panel is not fit for purpose. More worryingly, the PL know this and will be tempted to find City guilty to appease the redshirts and their sycophants.

So if the Chelsea charges go back to 2012, can someone give me a total of charges over the period to the takeover? I'm sure it must be somewhere in the press.
Same as the Rags, no indication they were being investigated, no list of failures or charges, just a statement and token fine after they were found to be guilty of breaking the rules with the press desperate to include the words “minor breach” re the Rags even though no ne knows the figures

It really does expose the level of organised hate against MCFC. The pile on against city is unparalleled in sport. 2023 and you are not allowed to have a Muslim owner. Don’t matter if he regenerates half of east Manchester.

Shirt not red.
Owner not white.
New money v old.

There is an awful smell embedded into top level sport.

Shirt not red
Owner not white
Means all our trophies
Are a pile of shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.