PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Rags haven’t had a 4 year investigation (fishing expedition) with the aim to find a failure. We’ve all complied & passed initially.
Tbf, I doubt we’d have had a 4 year investigation either but for the Football Leaks/Der Spiegel stuff. Once those emails were released there was always going to be added pressure, from both rival clubs and the media, for us to be investigated.

Tbf, I doubt we’d have had a 4 year investigation either but for the Football Leaks/Der Spiegel stuff. Once those emails were released there was always going to be added pressure, from both rival clubs and the media, for us to be investigated.

If it was based purely on the emails & Der Spiegel stuff then it should have ended at CAS.

6918A69C-168C-4B8C-B5EA-BE6099897E12.jpeg

If it was based purely on the emails & Der Spiegel stuff then it should have ended at CAS.

View attachment 89710
The PL investigation was started before the CAS decision was arrived at, so the most it should have come up with was failure to cooperate which we were fined for. Wil the PL try and fine us a second time for the same offence? I really can't see City standing for that.

Coming up with the 115 charges however is mindboggling, even given the time barred stuff which still managed to get an all clear from CAS I think?

The Rags haven’t had a 4 year investigation (fishing expedition) with the aim to find a failure. We’ve all complied & passed initially.

There's a quote from Chomsky in "Chronicles of Dissent" & like all geo-politics I can see the similarities with how we are treated in football.

The gist is that if you service power, (G14, media) you can say whatever you like, you can (and should) lie, you're rewarded for that.

If you're against power, (City, blinkered crackpots) you need evidence for everything you say.
Great post. Will be deploying some of it for use on Twitter if that’s okay, the next time the likes of Kelvin Mackenzie, Lee Anderson, and various GB News presenters tweet something that illustrates Chomsky’s point.

That’s when I meant, sorry.

And to get away with the punishment, they very conveniently finished outside the UEFA placing a in the league and got knocked out of the FA Cup by Oldham so they didn’t qualify to play in Europe that next season to be banned from playing in Europe.

Oh, nothing to see here. Dodgy fuckers!

Uefa ffp punishment now isn't a ban it's a fine like chelsea got and the scum did few weeks ago! But everyone has forgotten that because no one mention it anywhere anymore!

That’s when I meant, sorry.

And to get away with the punishment, they very conveniently finished outside the UEFA placing a in the league and got knocked out of the FA Cup by Oldham so they didn’t qualify to play in Europe that next season to be banned from playing in Europe.

Oh, nothing to see here. Dodgy fuckers!
They were on the brink of failing FFP in 2015 too. That's when they magicked up £35 million in alleged stadium development expenses for the non-existent Stanley Park project. This phantom project pre-dated FSG's takeover in 2010 which seems to me like they'd been keeping it back for a rainy day. All passed as kosher by UEFA where their old pal Rick Parry was influential at the time. Significantly they claimed a total of £49.6 million in stadium development expenses in 2015 only £14.6 million of which was for the development of Anfield.

My arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.