PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Attachments

• IMG_2379.jpeg
    IMG_2379.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 253
thing is no one knows what the FFP rules really. they watered it down a lot recent years.
For PL alone its said you can make 105m loss over 3 years, but what you can write down as loss not sure (like investment into infrastructure, youth developement etc) and clubs like Everton who failed this limit big time saying lot of of their losses due to covid which is also a factor.

Chelsea will blame the sanction from government at the Abra situation.

I say the same about all the negative shite that gets posted in the media thread.

It serves no purpose to anything other than giving the people who we hate more clicks and more reason to post more shite about us.
There’s also the element of people who love to get riled up by anything they perceive as negative. It’s what makes Twitter/X work, sadly.

Chelsea are really testing the waters with FFP that journalist are using City’s expenditure as example to show how excessive their spending is. Put it into perspective.

I hope we get the 115 charges cloud everyone tries to use over us gone soon.

As a 'FOC' as several contributors on here might put it (and, if I might say, rather rudely towards us FOCs..blanket condemnation, or what?!) I miss, nay, I even pine for the days when we were referred to in the footy/sports media as the 'root of all evil'.

You know, when such as Arsene Wenger of The Tarquins could be relied upon to pop up with regular comments about us and 'financial doping' (even though his club was more than happy to accept North of £70M of The Sheikh's moolah for some of its players, including Adebayor, Nasri etc) or The Amazingly Dentate One telling us he's 'out the door' if his club has to pay £100M for a player (Caicedo (not!), Jurgen?!)

You knew where we stood in those halcyon days, especially when compared to those two paragons of virtue.

This positivity towards City (even if it is just a faux-liking to make a point against another club currently in the sights of the venal media) is a tad confusing, don't you think?

It seems we might be getting to a situation opposite to that Mitchell and Webb running gag about the Nazis ('are we the bad guys?').. are we becoming 'the good guys'?*

(* probably not..)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.