PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Do you mean apart from having to have a fire sale of players, getting relegated, going into administration, having points deducted and getting relegated again?

That's business. It's what happens when you live beyond your means and impacted no other clubs. They suffered short-term pain and eventually got back in the PL. No harm done and certainly not something that should be legislated against in case someone else chooses to do what they did 16 (and counting) years later.

The pep presser is well worth a watch. He is on good form and hits on alot of topics. Only briefly mentioned the premier case and Uefa but imo seemed very relaxed.

Landed a few digs at the perception of city and how he don’t care what Chelsea do as it’s not our business. Funny about Saudi, said everyone is morally outraged but when Saudi come knocking, the door is open and they receive a big welcome.

You can see the clubs image is very important to him and why the premier charges stung.

Anyway worth a watch.

Last edited:
The pep presser is well worth a watch. His is on good form and hits on alot of topics. Only briefly mentioned the premier case and Uefa but imo seemed very relaxed.

Landed a few digs at the perception of city and how he don’t care what Chelsea do as it’s not our business. Funny about Saudi, said everyone is morally outraged but when Saudi come knocking, the door is open and they receive a big welcome.

You can see the clubs image is very important to him and why the premier charges stung.

Anyway worth a watch.

I just watched it & completely agree at one time it was the only area I worried about Peps ability but he toys with the 2 faced bastards in the pressers.

This is probably not the thread to say it but it follows on from his presser. It’s clear he has a list of things this club will achieve & since we tore that banner down at the swamp it’s been relentless. Pep kept talking about how good the academy is, he said 2-3 more like Rico are coming & said it’s fucking amazing. I’m convinced he wants to do it all with a spine of young academy kids.

I just watched it & completely agree at one time it was the only area I worried about Peps ability but he toys with the 2 faced bastards in the pressers.

This is probably not the thread to say it but it follows on from his presser. It’s clear he has a list of things this club will achieve & since we tore that banner down at the swamp it’s been relentless. Pep kept talking about how good the academy is, he said 2-3 more like Rico are coming & said it’s fucking amazing. I’m convinced he wants to do it all with a spine of young academy kids.
I remember Khaldoon saying he would like half the team to be academy in five years (or something like that, can't remember when though - memory going). These guys dont just throw these things out there. Will be interesting to watch.

His comments about the Academy were very interesting. Always love it when he swears!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.