PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Carnt believe all this is still going on after the summer we had selling youth and all the stuff going on with other clubs but only getting small fines and little details given
theirs were only minor discretions but nobody care to ask how many breaches just swept under carpet

theirs were only minor discretions but nobody care to ask how many breaches just swept under carpet
I don’t understand how it can be called minor breaches when I don’t even think we know how big the losses are at Everton and United once allowable are factored in. I would argue that these losses are worse than when we got done first time football should all be use to FFP by now UEFA moved the goal posts. They will argue Covid. There seems to be an assumption that the losses are only minor but given the sums involved with players wages the costs of buying even average players it would be very hard to only break FFP a little bit. As we found out we thought we was ok first time round UEFA moves the goals posts we lost a bucket that was all technical stuff you would think would result in loss on a far smaller scale than wasting money on Sancho for example or missing out on champions league etc

Chelsea are a different issue

The only thing that worries me is the fact both the Glazers and FSG have taken their history clubs of the market - I think they wanted to sell because they couldn’t compete with us and perhaps they have been made aware that we will be sanctioned
The only reason they're not sold is because nobody is stupid enough to pay the extortinate asking price the deluded greedies are asking for

The only reason they're not sold is because nobody is stupid enough to pay the extortinate asking price the deluded greedies are asking for

& how many people quote a ridiculous price for a job they don’t want.

They can’t afford to sell for the asking price.

I know that there's no evidence to get us sanctioned and as mentioned many times this will take years not months.fsg and glaziers have taken the clubs of the market because it makes zero sense to sell when the stocks are low.

They are off the market because there are no buyers at the prices being quoted.

Maybe there are no bids because whilst doing the checks the bidders have found untold irregularities in the books and thought fuck this. Then the glazers put out they what 6billion knowing no fucker will buy them so it looks like they have pulled the plug.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.