PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Right but that can work both ways and that’s exactly why people might have an issue with it. If Newcastle for example (whose deal I will always argue should never have been allowed) had charges on them for something and went diplomatic about it, then being completely honest I’d be saying that’s one of the key reasons why they shouldn’t have allowed them to buy it in the first place.

I completely get it in terms of complete distrust in the PLs motives for bringing the charges in the first place. I just think there’s other ways to combat that than anything diplomatically, that to me should be a last resort and I don’t think we should be near there yet or ever have to be really.
I think in life if cunts are out to get you then you bring every bit of back up you can to put it right. Yeah it’s not ideal when it comes to football and if we’ve done wrong then we are fair game. If we haven’t Though..,

I think in life if cunts are out to get you then you bring every bit of back up you can to put it right. Yeah it’s not ideal when it comes to football and if we’ve done wrong then we are fair game. If we haven’t Though..,

Yep and like I said footballs a dirty game off the pitch nowadays!

Right but that can work both ways and that’s exactly why people might have an issue with it. If Newcastle for example (whose deal I will always argue should never have been allowed) had charges on them for something and went diplomatic about it, then being completely honest I’d be saying that’s one of the key reasons why they shouldn’t have allowed them to buy it in the first place.

I completely get it in terms of complete distrust in the PLs motives for bringing the charges in the first place. I just think there’s other ways to combat that than anything diplomatically, that to me should be a last resort and I don’t think we should be near there yet or ever have to be really.
Sorry pal, you're very naive. Newcastle are state owned it's not an argument. City aren't, if you can't see the difference between the two ownership models then I don't know what to say. As for last resort, are you joking? The PL are trying to destroy Manchester City, and the name of it's owner. Wake up and smell the fucking grass mate, you're living in cuckoo land.

Last edited:
So let me get this right……

Rich & powerful clubs lobbied football in Europe & the premier league with threats of damaging their future economy, are concerned that a rich & powerful nation has lobbied the UK government with threats of damaging their future economy……

It’s amazing how these wordsmiths can get the masses throthing. I sometimes think the world would be a better place if we’d never learnt to read & write. (You can see by my spelling & punctuation why I’m in that camp)

Good post. Surely the elite team of lawyers we have can prove our innocence without trying to throw our unquestionable political weight around so to me it’s worrying that we’re doing so.

I can’t wait for all of this to be over

Yeah, but if the Abu Dhabi Government contacted the British government, in order to influence an ongoing investigation or to make it go away, then that doesn't look very good, does it?

Especially if we are adamant that City are not state owned, so why is the Abu Dhabi government getting involved in a football matter?

If the intention was to have their day in court, you wouldn't be knocking on the door of number 10, as some people on here have mentioned, threatening to cancel Billions of investment.

If that is the case, then the charges have to have some merit.
Crickey! I assume you support Trump in his denouncement of the deep state.

In a recent post you highlighted King Charles as a business partner to our owner. I think it involved land used for wind farms for electricity generation.
We should be proud that Sheikh M has contacts so important as The King.

Pretenders in the form of our Club enemies can only dream of such connections as they dream of winning the treble.
I have no recollection of mentioning Charlie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.