PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah, but if the Abu Dhabi Government contacted the British government, in order to influence an ongoing investigation or to make it go away, then that doesn't look very good, does it?

Especially if we are adamant that City are not state owned, so why is the Abu Dhabi government getting involved in a football matter?

If the intention was to have their day in court, you wouldn't be knocking on the door of number 10, as some people on here have mentioned, threatening to cancel Billions of investment.

If that is the case, then the charges have to have some merit.
You are piss can and I claim my fiver

Unless I’m missing something @The Shallyman quite clearly states he’s a LFC fan so not sure why people keep calling him a rag?
Correct, he is owed an apology from everyone who has called him a rag. He quite clearly states (on desktop anyway) that he is a murderer. So more respect for him please.

Good post. Surely the elite team of lawyers we have can prove our innocence without trying to throw our unquestionable political weight around so to me it’s worrying that we’re doing so.

I can’t wait for all of this to be over
Can you point out where AD or City are throwing their weight around? No?

You know what “doesn’t look very good”?

Scheduling a trophy parade on the anniversary of Heysel.

Throwing a glass full of coins at a teenage girl, hospitalising her.

Smashing up and spitting on everything in site, even when you’ve fucking won.

Players wearing Suarez t-shirts after he’s been done for racism.

Hacking IT systems.

Being ashamed of nothing, yet offended by everything.

Fuck off back to the Miseryside forums and enjoy Thursday night football you sad ****.
You missed off loads of other shit too to be fair

I have no recollection of mentioning Charlie.
Apologies my friend, must have been another poster on this forum.

According to that post our owner provided funds to allow a wind farm to be built on property owned by the then Prince of Wales.

I'm so angry with The Athletic I'm going to cancel my subscription!!

Oh, I've just remembered I don't pay for it..

It is very odd for them as they have been extremely cautious with articles about the ongoing charges and they haven't generally / ever opened comments (I don't bother reading it too often). The headline states that it has been discussed by the UK government and 'Abu Dhabi' but the article immediately states that the potential discussions were between our embassy and the FCO. It's very Daily Mail-ish and I suspect they are struggling for subscribers so therefore moving into sensationalism rather than wordy, tedious pieces as before.

Apologies my friend, must have been another poster on this forum.

According to that post our owner provided funds to allow a wind farm to be built on property owned by the then Prince of Wales.
AbuDhabi companies have funded and managed construction of 3 offshore wind farms. The crown owns the seabed up to the limit. So the crown gets rent and Charlie gets a proportion of the Crown income. I guess that is what a slightly confused poster was alluding to.

The American owned clubs along with the British press/media have brain washed those fans.
I know it cant be true ( lol ) but are these fans really that naive to think this wouldnt get discussed at a high level ?

As others have pointed out a British business ( PL ) run by Americans has accused a member of AD of being a crook.

Our top people are also very high up in AD dealing in multi billion deals around the world with different countries.

The American run PL has decided to try and ruin these people good name within the multi billion world they operate in.

I would have thought AD would have had discussions about this with many different countries. Most countries wouldnt want to do business with AD if they cook the books.

This is far bigger than those knobheads at the PL understood.

Football is tribal and it seems alot of rival fans are blind to the officious. Do they think that the prince of AD is a crook.

American owners are a huge threat to our football and it needs stopping.

Why dont the press/media ask questions when at club sponsored by Emirates win the cup also sponsored by Emirates ? Remember the dodge semi final when City were screwed over so arsenal got to the final.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.