PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

IMG-0352.jpg
It’s a good thread to spot the whoppers this one.

I suspect there’s a bit of scene setting being put in place to ease the humiliation of the inevitable climb down by the Premier League. Not that it’s needed because the denizens of RAWK, the Caff and other outposts of delusion amongst opposition fans just know we are guilty because they just know.
Guilty of winning trophies. Fair cop governor-:)

I quite like the assumption that any conversation between the Government and Abu Dhabi has been about trying to get us off any charges, it insinuates that we are the instigators of these meetings. For all anyone knows our Government may be looking at the charges and accusations against our owners and are seeking assurances from us that everything we have done has been above board.

Hypothetically if Sheikh Mansour relinquished his government roles what would the narrative be then? Oh but he knows people in power and they did him a favour? That is how most businesses work. You rub my back etc…

Anyway, fuck all who try to tarnish this great club. For any lurking twat. City is primarily owned by an individual and that same individual also sold shares in the football club to independent investors for example, silver lake.

I would love to know what has gotten everyone so upset. Maybe this picture will suffice? Won before 2011! Yea really!!!!

Read and weep:
IMG_3492.jpeg

Last edited:
My heart still sinks when I see this thread come up as the latest one. But I am still drawn to it.

This is clearly a cartel backed witch hunt against someone whose alleged “crime” is to self fund their own business. (Presumably this is not okay in football due to history clubs trying to stop competition. The real scandal here).

But what started out as fear is rapidly turning into indifference.

In the face of a biased red media we are never going to be pronounced innocent. Possibly because of the ethnicity of our owners we are never going to be accepted. This witch hunt would have been ten times worst if we didn’t have Pep and his style of brilliant football. Most neutrals admire it.

So what’s the worst that can happen? Titles removed, points deduction. Hopefully not (no reason to believe there will be) but if so nothing alters we are the best team in Europe despite this nonsense.

My heart still sinks when I see this thread come up as the latest one. But I am still drawn to it.

This is clearly a cartel backed witch hunt against someone whose alleged “crime” is to self fund their own business. (Presumably this is not okay in football due to history clubs trying to stop competition. The real scandal here).

But what started out as fear is rapidly turning into indifference.

In the face of a biased red media we are never going to be pronounced innocent. Possibly because of the ethnicity of our owners we are never going to be accepted. This witch hunt would have been ten times worst if we didn’t have Pep and his style of brilliant football. Most neutrals admire it.

So what’s the worst that can happen? Titles removed, points deduction. Hopefully not (no reason to believe there will be) but if so nothing alters we are the best team in Europe despite this nonsense.
anyone would think the rags had had a bad few weeks

A quick reminder. The PL charges are not about breaking FFP rules, they are not related to breaking PL financial rules. They are accusations, that for over a decade, the executives of MCFC conspired to falsify legally required financial accounts in order to gain on field success. All this relates to a company (MCFC) with an annual turnover of hundreds of millions of pounds. This begs the question, why does this not involve Greater Manchester Police, the Crown Prosecution Service or the UKGOV ?. The PL charges do not bear up to any legal scrutiny. How can this be when all the relevant accounts are in the public domain via Companies House. So what are the detailed, substantive allegations of wrong doing ? why have they never been referred to the CPS ?.
Is it because they do not exist.
When this politically motivated attack orchestrated by rival clubs disintegrates the fallout will be wonderful to watch. Personally I hope we all see Masters presenting us with one more PL trophy before he expires.

This is clearly a cartel backed witch hunt against someone whose alleged “crime” is to self fund their own business.
Exactly. There's zero evidence that the UAE government has interfered in this matter, but the assault on us is clearly political in the wider sense of the word. Therefore, while I'm happy we'll clear our name once evidence has been heard, why shouldn't WE make it political as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.