PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hi people, my first post. Given all the alleged charges re FFP etc. Found this law article re possible legality of FFP and could, and I say could lead to possible legal challenges to FFP and even Fair Market Value. Worth a read.

Mentioned 8 years ago on a (now) old thread. Things have changed since anyway.

I wasn’t aware that competition law being changed, it’s arguably as relevant today as it was 10 years ago. No other sector of business would such practises be allowed by the CMA.
Welcome to the world of forensic accountancy. Most Geordies will be fully qualified by the time the Saudi’s have run your club for 15 years, if your experience is to be similar to ours.

It’s not really true though - UAE have openly continued supplying Russia and ignored requests including from the UK to abide by the sanctions most other counties are upholding.

It is what it is - it shouldn’t be an issue to acknowledge that for all the good they’ve done for the club, they’ve openly aligned with India and North Korea in being happy to put their economies before morality.
Show me a nation that hasn’t

So when are we getting demoted to the conference north league, having every trophy taken off us since 2011, having a 40 points deduction in conference league, having a 10 year transfer ban, and not being allowed any fans in the stadium for two seasons?

So when are we getting demoted to the conference north league, having every trophy taken off us since 2011, having a 40 points deduction in conference league, having a 10 year transfer ban, and not being allowed any fans in the stadium for two seasons?
Thursday, but keep it under your hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.